Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon Launch Edition Granite Crystal
Occupation
Self employed
Hi guys
First of all thanks to everyone for this very nice forum.
I’m glad and happy to be a member .
Hope this is only the beginning of an amazing journey . Full of fun and waves ;-)

let’s start first by the basics

I’m Dimitri 42 years old from Belgium... yeah I know it’s sucks ;-)

I’m self employee single without kids
i did my time in the navy too. So yes I’m kinda a vet ;-)

And .... I’m tje proud owner of a 20 JT Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition in granite grey .

It took me a while to find the perfect one ... some of my friends was so bored because i didn’t want to go for something with all the options I wanted ;-)

now enough talked about me let me show you some pictures of my new rig . And probably my wingman for a looooooong time ;-)

thanks for having took some time to read me .
Sponsored

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
Hello from sunny Ohio... well not really looks just like your pictures... clear and cold with snow and more on the way.

Ive been enjoying this forum as well lots of good info and good ideas on our trucks.

Nice jeep!

Reactions: Dim
OP
OP
Dim

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self employed
Thanks a lot . Will try to enjoy a little bit before upgrading it ;-)

about the weather trust mewhen I took the pictures was a lucky day ;-) I made a depressive calendar since December 16th and ... since this date ... only 3 days with sunny blue sky . All the rest grey cloud and rain 😂😂😂😂

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Welcome to the club Dimitri! You will be glad you joined. Great group with common passions. And yes, this is only the beginning.

If you are ever in the Great 48, we have plenty Of sun for all of our friends.

Enjoy!

Jeep Gladiator Introduction of my rig and me A0DA1400-E945-4345-88DE-A97D3B47F09D

Jeep Gladiator Introduction of my rig and me B52C1BE8-A81B-48FA-8DC2-99A69A707F7E

OP
OP
Dim

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self employed
Thanks for your welcome AZ I appreciate ;-) funny you talk about the great 48 was just watching some video of Matt off-road recovery and his little banana . Didn’t spend lot of time in AZ during my road trips but for sure as soon as they end with the travel ban ... I will come take a look

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Thanks for your welcome AZ I appreciate ;-) funny you talk about the great 48 was just watching some video of Matt off-road recovery and his little banana . Didn’t spend lot of time in AZ during my road trips but for sure as soon as they end with the travel ban ... I will come take a look
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have more folks that can provide us a "world-view" regarding Jeeps.
Sponsored