Sponsored

Invictus Off Road Roof MOLLE Panels

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Installed the front and rear MOLLE panels from @Invictus Off Road today. After laying it out and sorting the adhesive location it was very straightforward to install. Wiped down with alcohol and then used a vinyl applicator to make sure the velcro gets a good adhesion. Can really get the contours with it.

The fronts I just took off. You can install with them on, but just easier to remove. For the rear it was just easier to flip the top 180* onto the bed cover. Once there it was very straight forward. I cut some of the velcro shorter on the fronts, I knew it would stick well enough and I wanted to be sure it didn't stick out. The rears didn't need it.

Then it's just lay down the MOLLE and make sure you've got it stuck down well. You can remove if you don't like how the panel sat. The fronts I laid in the center groove first and worked outwards.

I dont have all the bags and such that I will be using, wanted to see it in person first. It has a 1/2" or so wool or cotton lining that will help a little with road noise dampening and deflect a little heat.

Jeep Gladiator Invictus Off Road Roof MOLLE Panels 1613606678060

Jeep Gladiator Invictus Off Road Roof MOLLE Panels 1613606687299

How I laid out the rears
Jeep Gladiator Invictus Off Road Roof MOLLE Panels 1613606706106

Getting the contours

Jeep Gladiator Invictus Off Road Roof MOLLE Panels 1613606720042

Laid out

Jeep Gladiator Invictus Off Road Roof MOLLE Panels 1613606729512

Fronts

Jeep Gladiator Invictus Off Road Roof MOLLE Panels 1613606745196

Jeep Gladiator Invictus Off Road Roof MOLLE Panels 1613606765902
Sponsored

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
As these replace the factory Headliner, are they quieter? Can the factory velcro be used to hold these on?

Last edited:

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
As these replace the factory Headliner, are they quieter? Can the factory Velcro be used to hold these on?

We have not done a side by side test to prove that they are quieter than the factory option but ours are made with real insulation so they should be. We cannot recommend using the stock velcro because we cant vouch for the load that they can withstand. You might be a able to run a combination of the factory and our supplied Velcro.

Dave
Sponsored