• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Invictus OffRoad Full Headliner Package with High Temp Velcro (BF Deal)

bullitt5897

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Selling my Invictus Offroad Headliner kit for Freedom panels and rear panels. Literally like new. I also have a brand new High temp velcro kit from them still in the bag. They are in excellent condition with no signs of wear!

Retail: $566+

My Price: $480 (Price Drop)

Jeep Gladiator Invictus OffRoad Full Headliner Package with High Temp Velcro (BF Deal) IMG_2542
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

bullitt5897

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Bump! PM me for black friday deal! This deal will only be available for a short time!

OP
OP

bullitt5897

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I am willing to ship. If you want a full roof molle system this is it. It is practically brand new nothing installed on it. Fresh Hi Temp Velcro kit. PM me for the best deal. The price might surprise you!

OP
OP

bullitt5897

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
This (Black Friday) Weekend Only $400!!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP

bullitt5897

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
These are practically brand new! lets get them a new home!!!!

OP
OP

bullitt5897

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Bump! these make a great christmas Gift!!!

corey21rubicon

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
core-design.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing Manager / Branding Developer
Selling my Invictus Offroad Headliner kit for Freedom panels and rear panels. Literally like new. I also have a brand new High temp velcro kit from them still in the bag. They are in excellent condition with no signs of wear!

Retail: $566+

My Price: $480 (Price Drop)

Jeep Gladiator Invictus OffRoad Full Headliner Package with High Temp Velcro (BF Deal) IMG_2542
I can give you $200 for just the rears

Sponsored