Sponsored

iPhone mount for the gladiator

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I am leaning towards the multiple devices rail design by 67 designs - looked at some folks who have installed it on their JLs seem to like them and the YT videos look good. I also contacted them and they said that their multiple device rail design will work in the gladiator as well.

https://www.67d.com/collections/jl-bases-and-options

Anyone have better options to mount a phone? For obvious reasons, this is one of the things I need to prolly install on Day 1 :).
Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
I use these —> 2-Pack | TACTICON HALO Gun Magnet 25 lb Rated | Adhesive Magnets | Car Holster | Bedside Holster | Steering Wheel Holster | Under The Desk Holster | Gun Holsters For Cars | Vehicle Gun Mount Pistol s https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073Q93WD5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_xSfYCbTHBR8A8

Put a metal backing on your phone/phone case and the magnet is invisible when not in use. I put mine on the left side of the passenger grab handle. I can post a picture if anyone cares to see it.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
I am leaning towards the multiple devices rail design by 67 designs - looked at some folks who have installed it on their JLs seem to like them and the YT videos look good. I also contacted them and they said that their multiple device rail design will work in the gladiator as well.

https://www.67d.com/collections/jl-bases-and-options

Anyone have better options to mount a phone? For obvious reasons, this is one of the things I need to prolly install on Day 1 :).
This is on my day 1 list. Love the design, seems like its durable, it has great reviews and I will use it everyday. Worth the expense.

Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I use these —> 2-Pack | TACTICON HALO Gun Magnet 25 lb Rated | Adhesive Magnets | Car Holster | Bedside Holster | Steering Wheel Holster | Under The Desk Holster | Gun Holsters For Cars | Vehicle Gun Mount Pistol s https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073Q93WD5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_xSfYCbTHBR8A8

Put a metal backing on your phone/phone case and the magnet is invisible when not in use. I put mine on the left side of the passenger grab handle. I can post a picture if anyone cares to see it.
I was like hold up - how did we get from phone mounts to gun mounts... then I read the rest of the post :CWL:

Reactions: JP1
OP
OP
SleepyJeep

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ll be using a sPOD dock

07B1361F-C25B-4BC6-83B5-1E2B0D249589.jpeg
I do plan to get the sPod but I have other plans for it.... but it is good to see all these options before I make my decision. Thanks and keep 'em coming! :)

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do plan to get the sPod but I have other plans for it.... but it is good to see all these options before I make my decision. Thanks and keep 'em coming! :)
I like that this and the 67designs use that sort of dead area at the top of the dash. Both good ideas. I like the 67designs one a bit more because of the rail, and having a hair more of lateral adjustability.
But both are pretty solid products.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
I was like hold up - how did we get from phone mounts to gun mounts... then I read the rest of the post :CWL:
I actually mount my EDC on a different magnet behind the passenger seat but for the phone this keeps it out of the way and easy to plug/unplug the charging cable...

Don't mind the dust!

IMG_0699.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
SleepyJeep

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like that this and the 67designs use that sort of dead area at the top of the dash. Both good ideas. I like the 67designs one a bit more because of the rail, and having a hair more of lateral adjustability.
But both are pretty solid products.
Sorry, I meant to say I am leaning towards 67 design for the phone and iPad Mini, but use the sPod elsewhere for other things... But, I def agree that the 67 designs option is really slick and out of the way.

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I am planning to sell this on Amazon in about a month and will include a wireless charger with it. Let me know if this is something that you guys are interested. I can see value on this. Let me know if you're interested so I can order more. Thanks

61ZwV+S2zgL._SL1000_.jpg

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am planning to sell this on Amazon in about a month and will include a wireless charger with it. Let me know if this is something that you guys are interested. I can see value on this. Let me know if you're interested so I can order more. Thanks

61ZwV+S2zgL._SL1000_.jpg
you are 3d printing that?

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Ops, not my intention to solicit. I will post the final product on marketplace once they're online and notify this thread once available.
Sponsored