Sponsored

Is it possible to install a bed rack with the BAK Revolver X4/X4s? Yes, learn how!

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Development Manager
Hello, a lot of you have asked us if it is possible to install our MOAB Bed Rack System with the BAK Revolver X4/X4s Tonneau Cover. Here we bring you some pictures and a video explaining how to install both products. Thanks to our giveaway winner @AverageDad for the content!

Jeep Gladiator Is it possible to install a bed rack with the BAK Revolver X4/X4s? Yes, learn how! IMG_2603
Jeep Gladiator Is it possible to install a bed rack with the BAK Revolver X4/X4s? Yes, learn how! IMG_2604
Sponsored

cgm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Rubicon
Tuwa pro: This looks great, is there any chance in the future this rack could mount directly to the t slot tracks in the x4s rack?

Your Mesa Verde rack looks sweet. Looks to have all/more of the functionality and adjustability of the yakima Overhaul HD at a lower price.

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Tuwa pro: This looks great, is there any chance in the future this rack could mount directly to the t slot tracks in the x4s rack?

Your Mesa Verde rack looks sweet. Looks to have all/more of the functionality and adjustability of the yakima Overhaul HD at a lower price.
Hello! Thank you so much, we do not recommend to mount our bases directly in the BAK Revolver X4's T Slot rails as it will affect the performance of our product and alter the weight limits! From our experience the installation method shown in the picture is the best and most practical way. Also, thank you for your kind comments about our company! We really appreciate it. Happy New Year! :like:

Dakotaz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Will the rack system work with the Pace Edwards Full Metal Jack Rabbit Tonneau Cover?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Will the rack system work with the Pace Edwards Full Metal Jack Rabbit Tonneau Cover?
Hello! Honestly, we have not tested it, do you happen to know if the cover is installed using clamps on the Gladiator or is it installed using the two small bolts on the back of the bed and the one big bolt on the front like most covers? It looks like it should be possible but we would need to look at it. If you can DM us a picture of what the cover looks like installed on the bed rail we would be able to give you a much more accurate answer!

cgm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Rubicon

Hello! Thank you so much, we do not recommend to mount our bases directly in the BAK Revolver X4's T Slot rails as it will affect the performance of our product and alter the weight limits! From our experience the installation method shown in the picture is the best and most practical way. Also, thank you for your kind comments about our company! We really appreciate it. Happy New Year! :like:
IF that's the case, is there any reason it wouldn't work with the factory rolling tonneau?

I picked up a used 2020 JTR today, it has the factory rolling cover and the bedlined bed does not have the rails.

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
IF that's the case, is there any reason it wouldn't work with the factory rolling tonneau?

I picked up a used 2020 JTR today, it has the factory rolling cover and the bedlined bed does not have the rails.
Hello, the reason our products do not fit the OEM Mopar Factory Tonneau Cover is because the cover is too wide and it takes up all the space in the bed rail leaving no room for our mount bases!

Hope this helps. Thank you

Jeep Gladiator Is it possible to install a bed rack with the BAK Revolver X4/X4s? Yes, learn how! s-l400

cgm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Rubicon
Hello, the reason our products do not fit the OEM Mopar Factory Tonneau Cover is because the cover is too wide and it takes up all the space in the bed rail leaving no room for our mount bases!

Hope this helps. Thank you

s-l400.jpg
Yup, unfortunately, i saw this today when i was scoping things out. unfortunately, it looks like i will need the backflip revolver before buying your rack

MER21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator

KB Voodoo's Max Modular racks for the Gladiator can be mounted to the t-slot tracks on the X4s with these: https://www.max-modular.com/shop-max-modular/retraxone-xr-brackets

Sponsored

MER21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Have you tried this with the X4s?
Not personally. I reached out to them to get information on what covers they recommend and they said they have had multiple people us this set up with their rack and the x4S.

They have some new rack designs coming out soon so I am waiting to see those before making my final decision on what rack to go with for my build.

Iamstubb

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Hello, a lot of you have asked us if it is possible to install our MOAB Bed Rack System with the BAK Revolver X4/X4s Tonneau Cover. Here we bring you some pictures and a video explaining how to install both products. Thanks to our giveaway winner @AverageDad for the content!

Jeep Gladiator Is it possible to install a bed rack with the BAK Revolver X4/X4s? Yes, learn how! s-l400
So glad to see that. I am really interested in the Mesa Verde rack. Does that model have the same mounting setup/geometry as the Moab so that it would work the same way?

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
So glad to see that. I am really interested in the Mesa Verde rack. Does that model have the same mounting setup/geometry as the Moab so that it would work the same way?
Correct! Both models have the same type of bases so the installation process would be the same for both of them!

Thank you

cshoem286

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SportS Max Tow (Custom Order)
Occupation
IT Architect
GREAT OUTLINE and video!

Sponsored