Sponsored

Is there a Rugged Ridge, or Omix Ada rep on here?

Necro

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Trans Am, 2012 Wrangler Sport, 2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Quality Assurance inspector
I'm hoping there is an Omix Ada / Rugged Ridge vendor rep on here that can halp me out. I've been trying to email someone with an issue I'm having and I keep getting automatically generated replys in return, but nobody ever actually emails me back. I called the 1-800- number, and got a generic salesperson who couldn't help me, and they transfered me to another person, who again transfered me to someone else who could only recommend that I email for support....

Hopefully there is someone here who could maybe get me a better email or phone number or could help me themselves???
Sponsored

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
I’ve never seen any RR reps on forums. What issue are you having? Perhaps fellow enthusiasts can help out with your questions

OP
OP
Necro

Necro

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Trans Am, 2012 Wrangler Sport, 2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Quality Assurance inspector
I’ve never seen any RR reps on forums. What issue are you having? Perhaps fellow enthusiasts can help out with your questions
Thanks, I'm having an issue with the $100 giftcard rebate they're currently offering for the bumper I bought. I installed the bumper myself and threw the shipping boxes in the recycle bin only to fill out the rebate form and find out that I need the upc code off of the box that got picked up by the recycle truck a ferw hours before I realized I needed it to claim my rebate.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@Necro....well I have good news from past experience.
I did purchase RR XHD wheels in 2015 for a previous Jeep. I threw away the boxes that contain the code for the rebate they were offering at the time. I was able to get in touch with Omix-Ada and they were able to honor the rebate with receipt and pictures of the jeep. I guess I got lucky when I called. Some reps are more knowledgeable than others so it might ultimately depend on who you talk to. Good luck
Sponsored