Sponsored

is this a cube & what’s up with staked roof

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
is this a cube & what’s up with staked roof. something looks off 🤔.

Jeep Gladiator is this a cube & what’s up with staked roof 1E043D2B-BDD8-4812-B3ED-DD0037154D0E

Jeep Gladiator is this a cube & what’s up with staked roof E7D147C4-B35D-4FCD-A51E-848598F2AE28
Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
What am I missing here? I see a Nissan Cube and a Bronco Sport in one pic. And the same Bronco Sport and a Kia Soul in another.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Much hyped up Boronco looks descent from the front but looks like a rave4,crv,kia,cube all patched up together from the side and back.
That's not the Bronco. That's the Bronco Sport. Which is based on the Escape platform. But is still a very off-road worthy SUV.

This is the Bronco. Based on the Ranger platform. Direct competition for the Wrangler.

Jeep Gladiator is this a cube & what’s up with staked roof B282074B-1C8A-4CE4-838A-A2495C67AF83

Sponsored

OP
OP
jeepit

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
yup, they look good with top off but not a fan with them on, just like wrangler JL with half-door, looks like a patch work, just my opinion.

Jeep_Wrangler_Unlimited_Halfdoor_001.jpg

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Ford really messed up releasing the Bronco Sport. Too many people, including what seems like the OP, think it’s the much anticipated Bronco when it’s not. They should have named it something else to better differentiate it from the real Bronco.

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Ford really messed up releasing the Bronco Sport. Too many people, including what seems like the OP, think it’s the much anticipated Bronco when it’s not. They should have named it something else to better differentiate it from the real Bronco.
Agreed. Should have called it the “Ford Gelding”

redrider

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 truck 5 motorcycles
I went doorless with just the top, no sides or rear for a week. Too much flora and fauna from the outside all over the inside. PITA to keep clean for the Dress Whites.

Sponsored

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Unless your a brain surgeon? Who wears dress whites to work? Painters that’s who and they don’t mind getting dirty and having the top off

haaaa just messing .

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
yup, they look good with top off but not a fan with them on, just like wrangler JL with half-door, looks like a patch work, just my opinion.

Jeep Gladiator is this a cube & what’s up with staked roof Jeep_Wrangler_Unlimited_Halfdoor_001
I agree with "patch work", the cloth half-door uppers should only be used with a soft top.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
That bronc is such a boulevard pimple. All these defenders out there saying "wait til you see the `other` bronc". Thats like saying "look man, the F150 is much more sleeker than the F250'.
Sponsored