Is This a Leveling Kit or Lift Kit

dosborne

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator High Altitude
I have found a few pics of Gladiators with 22" wrapped with 35's. I'm curious if you can tell whether this Gladiator is actually lifted, or is it just a leveling kit? The specs where I found the pic didn't state. I am considering a Rubicon Express 2.5 lift kit, as I was advised, with same size wheels. I'm wondering though if that will be higher than what I see here. I kinda like this spacing. Anyone have an idea?
Jeep Gladiator Is This a Leveling Kit or Lift Kit Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 6.26.34 PM
Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Doesnt look like either to me. Just looks like a gladiator rubicon on 35s.

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Doesnt look like either to me. Just looks like a gladiator rubicon on 35s.
Agreed... still quite a bit of rake and doesn't look like that much clearance from a lift/level

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
35's are 35's, doesn't matter what size wheel they're on.

The picture you have up is a Rubicon, I can attest that 35's fit on a Rubicon with no lift, no level kit, no rubbing.

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
For reference, this is a Rubicon on 35's with stock suspension:

Jeep Gladiator Is This a Leveling Kit or Lift Kit 1653262948875

Sponsored

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
If you plan on keeping those wheels and tires, I would not lift it any further. Those are certainly street pavement wheels and tires and you will get better performance for a road truck keeping it lower.

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
its leveled as the fender lines are even and that's a non rubi/mojave so it has the lower front fender line. Definitely not lifted though.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Wow, that looks awful!
C’mon now, he may very well be a rapper. We have all kinds here and he was seeking advice, not opinions. Now if the grill is grumpy, then I’m right there with ya!😉

OP
OP

dosborne

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wondered about it being a Rubi, and therefore higher. I'm not planning on the same wheel, but was considering the same overall size, 35's. This is more for street than off-road - I have a completely different "toy" for that. Just debating between the Rubicon Express 2.5/3.5 lift with Twins or the 2" spacer with Fox shocks.... ergh

Sponsored

OP
OP

dosborne

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, that looks awful!
Like a pimp from New Orleans! haha - I read that in another post about a similar look. I'm not going exactly like this.

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
its leveled as the fender lines are even and that's a non rubi/mojave so it has the lower front fender line. Definitely not lifted though.
It's not leveled, it has a rake. Most people make the mistake by looking at the fenders and tire gap. Look at the frame compared to the ground.

Also, it's a Rubi. The front fenders are on the hood line, the bumper is the steel one, Rubi tow hooks, and the rock rails in the back; for some reason the previous owner dumped the main Rubi rails for some other weirdness.

Oh, you can also see the Fox shocks.

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I like the stance of the Nahleens Rapper. For the OP they will need to keep in mind this truck has Rubicon fenders and to replicate this look Rubicon front fenders are required.

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
It's not leveled, it has a rake. Most people make the mistake by looking at the fenders and tire gap. Look at the frame compared to the ground.

Also, it's a Rubi. The front fenders are on the hood line, the bumper is the steel one, Rubi tow hooks, and the rock rails in the back; for some reason the previous owner dumped the main Rubi rails for some other weirdness.

Oh, you can also see the Fox shocks.

You are totally right, saw no rubi sticker and no rails and jumped to conclusions, yeah just a strange gladiator on 35's with awful rims. That's one odd rig.
Sponsored