Sponsored

Is this the best deal on a Gladiator?

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
I've been shopping around for the best deal I could find without having to travel too far. With all of the markups dealers are pushing, I had just about reached the conclusion that I was going to have to factor in airfare with my purchase, but then I found a dealer less than 2 hours away willing to work with us.
We just ordered an Overland from Beaman CDJR in Murfreesboro, TN, and we're super pumped. Our salesman, David Hemontolor, honored our Tread Lightly! FCA control number, and gave us EP, ultimately pricing the truck at 7% below invoice. He then subtracted the doc fee from that price and gave us a lifetime powertrain warranty. There might be a better deal on a JT, but I haven't seen it.
David was extremely easy to work with. We agreed on the terms over mostly emails and texts. My wife and I drove up to Murfreesboro and actually got to test drive an Overland on some back roads and the interstate, and then placed our order and left in under an hour. We probably could have gotten out of there quicker if we didn't hang around gawking at the truck. If you end up reaching out to David, tell him I sent you.
Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a great deal with a lifetime warranty. Didn’t think FCA offered those but good deal regardless!

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I've been shopping around for the best deal I could find without having to travel too far. With all of the markups dealers are pushing, I had just about reached the conclusion that I was going to have to factor in airfare with my purchase, but then I found a dealer less than 2 hours away willing to work with us.
We just ordered an Overland from Beaman CDJR in Murfreesboro, TN, and we're super pumped. Our salesman, David Hemontolor, honored our Tread Lightly! FCA control number, and gave us EP, ultimately pricing the truck at 7% below invoice. He then subtracted the doc fee from that price and gave us a lifetime powertrain warranty. There might be a better deal on a JT, but I haven't seen it.
David was extremely easy to work with. We agreed on the terms over mostly emails and texts. My wife and I drove up to Murfreesboro and actually got to test drive an Overland on some back roads and the interstate, and then placed our order and left in under an hour. We probably could have gotten out of there quicker if we didn't hang around gawking at the truck. If you end up reaching out to David, tell him I sent you.
Following. Need to ask the guy to join the forums if he is that awesome. That and I'm from Alabama so that's pretty close to me so I could swing up whenever I want one lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
jhale1800

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
David Hemontolor
Sales Consultant
Beaman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
1705 S. Church St Murfreesboro, TN 37129
615-895-5092 Office
615-969-5973 Cell

[email protected]
Jeep Gladiator Is this the best deal on a Gladiator? {filename}

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Would like to see that warranty in writing

OP
OP
jhale1800

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would like to see that warranty in writing
This is the brochure he gave me.

He said when I go back to buy the car I can buy an optional lifetime bumper-to-bumper warranty with the same program.

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
I have a local dealer that offers this, but there is a catch, you have to stick to the service plan and have it done at their dealership, this included all oil changes.

Sponsored

at81

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 gladiator
David Hemontolor
Sales Consultant
Beaman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
1705 S. Church St Murfreesboro, TN 37129
615-895-5092 Office
615-969-5973 Cell

[email protected]

thanks! i can't get travis to get back with me from tri city. I'll message him now. (it's a few hours closer anyways)

OP
OP
jhale1800

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a local dealer that offers this, but there is a catch, you have to stick to the service plan and have it done at their dealership, this included all oil changes.
I thought that might be the case, but David told me I didn't have to get it serviced with their dealership, and I could change my own oil if I wanted. Either way, this warranty wasn't what sealed the deal for me. I feel I got a very reasonable price. The warranty was just icing on the cake.

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
Most dealers, of all vehicle brands, offer this in some form or fashion. The Pro Certified Lifetime warranty is common. However, I don't know anything about it but to me I would rather have an extended "manufacturers" warranty. Unfortunately Mopar has elimnated their lifetime MaxCare Coverage but do offer the Maximum Care Plan 8 yrs/125k miles. It can range in price from $2000 - $2800 and it starts from day of delivery (even if you buy it 10 months later).

I have the MaxCare Lifetime for my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's been used 2 times and paid for itself quickly.

But if your getting it for "Free", why not!! :) Peace of mind....

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I got my JK from a different dealership that also offered the warranty. I ready through it pretty well and the only stipulation is that you strictly follow the manufacturer maintenance schedule and keep all receipts and records for any work done on your own. Since it is non-transferrable they are betting that you do not keep it long enough to use it. And since they sell one with every new car the few people who do keep their car long enough to have problems are offset by the large number of early traders.