Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
  • Banned
Until I had to take the carburetor off. This saw was designed by assholes so if you wrench on your own stuff, avoid Husqvarna. I let it sit with old gas without using it and that isn't good for carburetor internals. My old stihl needed this maintenance much sooner than the husky but it was much easier to service. I finally got it back together though and it ran like a champ again.

It's a 440E model if anyone is curious. Purchased in 2011-ish and replaced the stihl that was stolen from me. It's a great saw for the money over than the way it comes apart.
Sponsored

Lake Miller

First Name
Lake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Web Developer
Until I had to take the carburetor off. This saw was designed by assholes so if you wrench on your own stuff, avoid Husqvarna. I let it sit with old gas without using it and that isn't good for carburetor internals. My old stihl needed this maintenance much sooner than the husky but it was much easier to service. I finally got it back together though and it ran like a champ again.

It's a 440E model if anyone is curious. Purchased in 2011-ish and replaced the stihl that was stolen from me. It's a great saw for the money over than the way it comes apart.
Try to attach a photo on this post, I am curious to see how it looks like.

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
Same here. I'm a big Husqy fan. My only complaint has ever been that they don't make it easy to tune their carburetors for altitude.
Sponsored