Bulldog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 2018 JLU Rubicon wife’s ride
Occupation
Smitty/land lord
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTRMP-PC.html
Has anyone installed these on there JT (I'm considering all 3) if you have, can you tell me about quality,installation and any concerns or things that you wish it had.
Also does anyone know of any other manufacture's of the same item's for consideration?
I'm thinking about making my own out of Aluminum (I have access to a machine shop.)
Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Any specific questions about ours, let us know :)

JTRMP_1.jpg
Hello, very nice panel. I am considering it for my Gladiator. I have a question on the quick fist installations. For the standard Quick fist which has a bolt/nut to attach to a panel, are you supposed to use those holes between the molle squares to attach an old standard quick fist ? I noticed some other vendor's panels have slots between the molle squares and your panel has holes, but, I assume that those holes are also there to mount a quickfist flush on the outside of the panel. Is that correct ?

Any additional pictures of quick fist or other attachments used to attach tools to your Panel ?

PS. any discount planned if you buy both sides at the same time ?

Thanks in advance for any info, the panels look great and very functional.

OP
OP
Bulldog

Bulldog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Smitty/land lord
Any specific questions about ours, let us know :)

JTRMP_1.jpg
I noticed there doesn't seem to be any cut out on the side panel for sliding 2x4's into the built in bed slot for carrying plywood.

Sponsored

Col C

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Has anyone installed these on there JT (I'm considering all 3) if you have, can you tell me about quality,installation and any concerns or things that you wish it had.
Also does anyone know of any other manufacture's of the same item's for consideration?
I'm thinking about making my own out of Aluminum (I have access to a machine shop.)
I have the front one only. High quality, looks great, easy install. It'll hold my Hi Lift jack, shovel and axe. I did not get the side ones as they cover the indent for the 2X4s I use to carry stuff (plywood) flat. I contacted JCR and they said they wouldn't modify them to leave that bed feature open. I'd be okay with just the front half of the side molle panels, if they sold them separately.

OP
OP
Bulldog

Bulldog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Smitty/land lord
I have the front one only. High quality, looks great, easy install. It'll hold my Hi Lift jack, shovel and axe. I did not get the side ones as they cover the indent for the 2X4s I use to carry stuff (plywood) flat. I contacted JCR and they said they wouldn't modify them to leave that bed feature open. I'd be okay with just the front half of the side molle panels, if they sold them separately.
Thanks Mike this helps, I was thinking I would buy just the front one first.
I was also looking at the one's for the sides, and I think I could make something that attaches to the side panels, something made of metal (I'm a welder) that would simply hook into the appropriate slot. If I do I will post the results. cheers..

Archie Bunker

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I noticed there doesn't seem to be any cut out on the side panel for sliding 2x4's into the built in bed slot for carrying plywood.
I just cut my 2x4's a bit short and screwed 1" wide flat hooks into the ends. hook those into the molly squares. works great.

OP
OP
Bulldog

Bulldog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Smitty/land lord
I just cut my 2x4's a bit short and screwed 1" wide flat hooks into the ends. hook those into the molly squares. works great.
Thanks Matt that's a simple fix.

Sponsored

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
Hello, very nice panel. I am considering it for my Gladiator. I have a question on the quick fist installations. For the standard Quick fist which has a bolt/nut to attach to a panel, are you supposed to use those holes between the molle squares to attach an old standard quick fist ? I noticed some other vendor's panels have slots between the molle squares and your panel has holes, but, I assume that those holes are also there to mount a quickfist flush on the outside of the panel. Is that correct ?

Any additional pictures of quick fist or other attachments used to attach tools to your Panel ?

PS. any discount planned if you buy both sides at the same time ?

Thanks in advance for any info, the panels look great and very functional.
Yes, we use the holes for quick fist mounts as well as other mounts with holes in them. We will be getting more photos of these panels loaded with mounts soon. Best way to get a discount would be to call the sales team directly 269-353-1184 :like:

Yeah, that's a good option, plus then you can vary the height if you mount hooks to both.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Hello, I ended up ordering the JCR side panels and they arrive on Monday. I will let you know how they work out. I did not order the front panel because of my dirt bike which requires the front tire to be jammed against the front of the bed. I instead made a setup for the front where I can just carry my Maxtrax on the front bed rail.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Hello, I ended up ordering the JCR side panels and they arrive on Monday. I will let you know how they work out. I did not order the front panel because of my dirt bike which requires the front tire to be jammed against the front of the bed. I instead made a setup for the front where I can just carry my Maxtrax on the front bed rail.
I received the JCR panels and installed them. I am attaching some pics below. The panels seem very well made and the powder coating seems tough. It came with lots of hardware for different mounting orientations, and two bags of hardware to mount a high lift jack. I am very happy with the quality. The only issue I encountered, that was not in the video, is the removal of the track rails. The track rails have a plastic push pin on each side with some adhesive. After you take out the screws, it takes some doing to pry the push pins loose and take the track bars off. I pried off both track bars to get those push pins out. After that installation was a breeze, the push pins get re-used and orient the track for the re-install. I did not get a chance to setup any quick fists, so, I just put some straps and rubber bungees on it. Here are some pics of the installation.

Jeep Gladiator JCR bed side molle panel 0q0BM0

Jeep Gladiator JCR bed side molle panel Lw5Zaw

Jeep Gladiator JCR bed side molle panel qf5yek

Update 9/20/2020

t3eotC.jpg

lwrboA.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: