Sponsored

JCR rear fender liner info

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Last week I went to Hollister off-road Park and had a little fun. I already posted about my rear bumper mishap but I wanted to share about the JCR rear fender liners.

I have rubicon suspension with a 3/4 inch spacer in the rear. The liners are aluminum so explains this and am glad it didn't mess up the shock but still surprised it happened at all. I didn't realize it until I was finally cleaning up and washing it that the bend was there.

This is more of a FYI for all considering them. Not terrible but apparently not quite a perfect fit.

Jeep Gladiator JCR rear fender liner info 20210705_133852
Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Used to ride my dirt bike from my house growing up to there. Hometown! Truck hill still around? Used to be an old... I believe a blazer smashed at the bottom that rolled down back in the 80s.
Hollister Hill State Vehicular Recreational Area.

OP
OP
gerky18

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Used to ride my dirt bike from my house growing up to there. Hometown! Truck hill still around? Used to be an old... I believe a blazer smashed at the bottom that rolled down back in the 80s.
Hollister Hill State Vehicular Recreational Area.
This was my first time up there and I think I hit most of the areas or at least saw them and I did not see any old blazers. A nice place though but I could see if it is crowded not quite as enjoyable.
Sponsored