Sponsored

Jeep Acronym?

LittleFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator and a lot of other toys...
Occupation
Realtor
The other day, my little guy commented on a Ford truck that was being loaded onto the back of a tow truck... "Fix Or Repair Daily" was his comment as we drove by. I cracked up as I wasn't expecting it. I responded with "I think you mean F***ing Old Rebuilt Dodge". My impressionable teen found that one to be even more hilarious. I quickly followed that up with "Don't ever let your mother hear you repeat that... this is your one and only warning, you're on your own after this" :CWL:

When I had the RAM, I came up with an Acronym for the HEMI: HEMI - Horrendously Expensive Mechanical Invention.

So what is the acronym for JEEP?
Sponsored

timwiller

First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 J-3600 Gladiator. 2021 Willys Sport
Occupation
retired
The other day, my little guy commented on a Ford truck that was being loaded onto the back of a tow truck... "Fix Or Repair Daily" was his comment as we drove by. I cracked up as I wasn't expecting it. I responded with "I think you mean F***ing Old Rebuilt Dodge". My impressionable teen found that one to be even more hilarious. I quickly followed that up with "Don't ever let your mother hear you repeat that... this is your one and only warning, you're on your own after this" :CWL:

When I had the RAM, I came up with an Acronym for the HEMI: HEMI - Horrendously Expensive Mechanical Invention.

So what is the acronym for JEEP?
JustEnoughEssentialParts

Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator