First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Attended the Jeep Adventure Academy today at Uwharrie. My wife was the driver - I was the passenger. What a great event. For anyone interested in really understanding their Gladiator's capabilities, I highly recommend one of these events. What is really awesome is the speed control used when going down steep hills. At one point we were going down a 30% grade with the speed control set at .6mph and the Gladiator just crawled down the hill with no problems.

1 Line Up.jpg

2 - Rock Out.jpg

3 Up a hill.jpg

4 Trail Run.jpg
Sponsored

UnforseenWeather

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
Awesome, hope to get to one of these events myself with my Mojave. Is yours stock?

Wholand

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineer
What is really awesome is the speed control used when going down steep hills. At one point we were going down a 30% grade with the speed control set at .6mph and the Gladiator just crawled down the hill with no problems.
I attended a Jeep Academy in the Catskills and that was the same thing that blew me away. I thought I understood how it worked and thought it wasn't a big deal and as such never bothered to try it. I had no idea how amazing it actually works. And you can control the speed with the shifter.

sbach66

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Culinary Operations Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I was in the other group. A great event, first time I used the speed control, really a great feature. Really cool to get up to close to 25% on that little mound in the obstacle course.

20220429_144456.jpg

OP
OP
RalphTuttle

RalphTuttle

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Awesome, hope to get to one of these events myself with my Mojave. Is yours stock?
I've made a few mods to it. I added a steel front bumper and winch. It dropped the front end a bit so I put a 1 and 1/4 inch leveling kit on (3/4" puck + 1/2" puck). That was too much so the front end was then too high! Rather than remove the 3/4 inch puck from the front, I added a JCR 3/4 inch puck to the back. Now it is perfectly level. I also have added a on board ARB compressor, a FOX steering stabilizer, Molle panels in the back, and BD driving lights. There were plenty of stock Gladiators at the Adventure Academy - Mojave, Sport, Willys, and Overland. None had problems.
Sponsored