Sponsored

Jeep AND whiskey lovers

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Bourbon and Scotch for me. Love the complexities of Scotch but I love chilling with a bourbon after a long day.

Some favorites for Bourbon - Bulleit (for everyday), Weller 107, Four Roses Small Batch, Old Forester "Statesman".

Some favorites for Scotch - Bruichladdich Classic Laddie, Highland Park 12, Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban

OP
OP
Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Bourbon and Scotch for me. Love the complexities of Scotch but I love chilling with a bourbon after a long day.

Some favorites for Bourbon - Bulleit (for everyday), Weller 107, Four Roses Small Batch, Old Forester "Statesman".

Some favorites for Scotch - Bruichladdich Classic Laddie, Highland Park 12, Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban
I'm a big Buffalo Trace Distillery guy. Pretty much everything they have, I love. Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, Stagg Jr, EH Taylor, 1792 (all of them), Blanton's, Wellers... also Kentucky Owl, Knob Creek 15 year. I could go on. Lol.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Well, I like whiskey, but it's not really a hobby.
Usually Jack Daniel's or Chivas.
I can't stand blended whiskies.
I did experience a very good scotch while on a cruise. It was expensive ($150+ a glass, I wasn't buying!) and, oh, my! But I don't remember the name...
Too much good scotch that night!

Kevin

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
Bourbon abd Scotch go well with cigars. Good bourbon is hard to find in NC. When it does come in, it's gone in hours thanks to FB bourbon groups. I did find a unicorn this week that I'd never seen in the store before. I could only buy 1 though.

99158.jpeg

Sponsored

Sponsored

Mike White

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2006 TJ, 1979 MGB
Occupation
Nuclear Emergency Planner
My wife and I did a couple of bourbon weekends in Kentucky, and visited a lot of the bigger distilleries. When we drive to Ohio we drive right by Buffalo Trace and usually stop. We've also been to a couple of distilleries here in TN. I found one place in Nashville that smokes their grains with peat for one of their whiskies. Tastes like a bottle of Lagavulin and Jack Daniel's got together. Not bourbon but pretty good.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Current favorite dram? Bakers Single Barrel. Craft? Tom's Foolery in Burton, Ohio. He uses a pot still and grows his own corn. I'm a Beam flavor guy with a sweet tooth for Knob Creek 12 year (when I can find it.) I also like anything coming out of Buffalo Trace. My favorite mixer is Bulleit. The high rye content (28%!) of their bourbon makes the perfect Old Fashioned.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I used to drink. When I did it was Jack Daniels and too much of it lol I was also a fan of Sailor Jerry Rum. I stopped when I got tired of feeling like hammered dog shit for the next two days. Now my money goes toward guns, ammo, and Jeep stuff.
Sponsored