Sponsored

Jeep Badge of Honor Customer Service? (Badge of Fail)

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
At this point in time it’s just the point alone and I’m curious if anyone else has the issue.
Of course I can’t find a customer service number for the Badge Of Honor program anywhere only the generic customer email Which I have now emailed twice in the last almost 5 months.

So I requested the Turkey Bay OHV badge back on January 30th. Hadn’t received it after 3 month (which is typically the max turnaround 8-12 weeks- which is why I waited) You get an auto reply type of email back with general information stating which Badges are on back order etc. which I guess could be helpful for some. It had a list of like 13 badges on back order (at that time). None of which were Turkey Bay.

Weird, but oh well. So I’ve continued waiting. Now that it’s closing in on 5 month, I emailed them again with all my basic info and got another reply. This time it says only 1 badge is on back order (Tread Lightly 4WD), yet my badge status in the app just says requested since Jan 30th? What’s weird is I not only got my Redbird badges within 11 days, but it was quicker than the app had the status updated as delivered.

Anyone else notice similar issues or extreme long wait periods? I know it’s a free marketing program which is pretty cool. But it’s kind of annoying at this point.

60760125-9265-4E1C-BA88-2ABE2E51BCC8.jpeg

Sponsored

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
It was a real issue a year or so ago. My understanding it is now in hands of Jeep. My most recent badges I have gotten in 2 weeks or less.

When in Moab EJS, they were on a trail with us. They said they were getting it smoothed out.

Good luck.

65693263-E80E-4CCB-83E9-791B30767B41.jpeg

OP
OP
Sarge502

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah that’s what’s weird. I requested mine way before EJS and I’ve heard people have been getting those quick. Yet my request was way before and apparently not even on back order so at this point I don’t know what’s up.

since January is a bit ridiculous

Last edited:

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I requested South Marblehead badge on 5/7, but there is no further action after the request. An email to badge of honor returned a generic reply.

Sponsored

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
My Backway to Crown King badge took almost 6 months

My Fins and Thing badge was to my house before my Jeep was cleaned after Moab

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I got two from Ouray quite fast. That was July. I am one week out on my AZ one.
How was Turkey Bay? I'm off to Tennessee soon and may do some side trips to hit a few. Eyeballing MO as well since it is on the way.

OP
OP
Sarge502

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
I got two from Ouray quite fast. That was July. I am one week out on my AZ one.
How was Turkey Bay? I'm off to Tennessee soon and may do some side trips to hit a few. Eyeballing MO as well since it is on the way.
Turkey Bay was a blast. Although we stayed mostly along the lake.

Readyt

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rimtyme.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Franchise Business Consultant
Got Northwest OHV in a week. Took three weeks for Schnebly Hill, The Rubicon and Table Mesa Road

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I got my 3 from Rausch Creek in about 2 weeks. Trail #11, Crawl Daddy, and Crawler Ridge.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sarge502

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
So to Add further more confusion since my original post….I went to Windrock this past Friday (so basically 8 days ago today), Happen to check the app out of curiosity. Windrock already says “processing” and I’m sure will be sent out soon just as my Redbird SRA ones were after 11 days total, yet Turkey Bay which I requested now 6 months ago still says “requested ”and it’s not even on backorder. There literally no rhyme or reason why some process quicker then others. I understand if they’re on back order but this is kind of stupid at this point.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Badge of Honor Customer Service? (Badge of Fail) 27583161-0A6A-470C-870A-F61247C5291F

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
The last one I did literally arrived in less than a week. It's so weird.

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
I’m just as frustrated and confused as you are. My first 3 badges arrived in less than two weeks after request. I did Fins & Things in Moab on 5/1… still says “Requested.” I did Cedar Tree in Oregon on 6/1… that one also says “Requested.”

Why are some people getting their badges so much quicker than others?

I did email them back in May and got an email saying response times to emails may be delayed.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
For the popular places, they probably can't keep up with demand. They probably have the less requested places just sitting there waiting to mail out, just based on minimum order quantities.
Sponsored