First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retail Operations
Is anyone else, or has anyone else had any issues getting Jeep Badge of Honor to respond to any of you all?
I have a Badge submission in since early May that was approved and still shows in Requested phase on the app. But People who went to the same location even a month after me, requested and received their badges already. And I can't get ANY one from Badge of Honor to respond to any of my several email requests just for an update.
Any one know if there is a number, I've looked all over, and I even contacted Jeep and all they tell me to do it email the Badge of Honor email... which, to me, is obviously useless.

Thanks all in advance.
Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
If you search. There is a couple of threads on the problem.

Rubi_Rue2021

First Name
Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Fireman
Is anyone else, or has anyone else had any issues getting Jeep Badge of Honor to respond to any of you all?
I have a Badge submission in since early May that was approved and still shows in Requested phase on the app. But People who went to the same location even a month after me, requested and received their badges already. And I can't get ANY one from Badge of Honor to respond to any of my several email requests just for an update.
Any one know if there is a number, I've looked all over, and I even contacted Jeep and all they tell me to do it email the Badge of Honor email... which, to me, is obviously useless.

Thanks all in advance.

Did you ever get any help with this? I’m in the same boat.

1D8B8E64-AABB-49E0-B125-1B69F1D7F2B5.jpeg

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Go to the app. Home page. Upper right corner. Touch the 3 bars. Go to Announcements. It will tell you to e-mail them at [email protected].

OP
OP
CleverGirl16

CleverGirl16

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retail Operations
Did you ever get any help with this? I’m in the same boat.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Badge of Honor 1D8B8E64-AABB-49E0-B125-1B69F1D7F2B5
No, They haven't helped at all. And friends of mine are still getting theirs well after the date that I went. I emailed their new email they said to use, and I still got the same auto response email that they are working on things. At this point I'm about to give up.

Sponsored

JohnQ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MOJAVE, 2018 GC Trailhawk, 1989 Jeep Comanche
I've sent a few emails and only receive the auto reply. All of mine only show requested when my friends all got theirs a week after the trip.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
You got a response. I have gotten nothing.

No, They haven't helped at all. And friends of mine are still getting theirs well after the date that I went. I emailed their new email they said to use, and I still got the same auto response email that they are working on things. At this point I'm about to give up.
Sponsored