Jeep Beach 2020

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
Anyone planning on attending Jeep Beach in Daytona, Florida this year? (@steffen707, I know there is a convoy coming down from your area).... looking to plan an impromptu Gladiator meet up.....

Daytona International Speedway.....

https://www.jeepbeach.com/

JEEP BEACH
  • Dates: April 20, 2020 - April 26, 2020
Daytona Beach, Florida Jeep Beach enthusiasts celebrate a passion for off-road vehicles over five days of family-friendly fun for Jeep owners. Attracting Jeepers and Jeep industry vendors from all over the USA, Canada, and even overseas, Jeep Beach brings you a week of fun in the sun with thousands of your closest Jeep friends! The largest Jeep only five-day event in the southeast USA, Jeep Beach has become one of the premier Jeep events in the United States. Thousands are expected, so make plans now to attend and enjoy the many festivities, great friends and wonderful Daytona Beach weather!

Jeep Beach is a Jeep only charity event held each April in Daytona Beach, Florida to raise much needed funds for worthwhile local and national charities and organizations. Jeep Beach has become one of the premier Jeep events in the United States. Jeep Beach brings you a week of fun in the sun with thousands of your closest Jeep friends!

Jeep Beach Team hard at work transforming the Infield into a trail.
Time lapse video of the Obstacle Course build through Tuesday morning.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MATANZAS STING RAY

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Anyone planning on attending Jeep Beach in Daytona, Florida this year? (@steffen707, I know there is a convoy coming down from your area).... looking to plan an impromptu Gladiator meet up.....

JEEP BEACH

Daytona Beach, Florida Jeep Beach enthusiasts celebrate a passion for off-road vehicles over five days of family-friendly fun for Jeep owners. Attracting Jeepers and Jeep industry vendors from all over the USA, Canada, and even overseas, Jeep Beach brings you a week of fun in the sun with thousands of your closest Jeep friends! The largest Jeep only five-day event in the southeast USA, Jeep Beach has become one of the premier Jeep events in the United States. Thousands are expected, so make plans now to attend and enjoy the many festivities, great friends and wonderful Daytona Beach weather!

Jeep Beach is a Jeep only charity event held each April in Daytona Beach, Florida to raise much needed funds for worthwhile local and national charities and organizations. Jeep Beach has become one of the premier Jeep events in the United States. Jeep Beach brings you a week of fun in the sun with thousands of your closest Jeep friends!

i hadn't planned on it, but i'll keep it in mind. Thanks.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I'll look for your Tesla with California plates....... unless you've traded for a Prius now....

oh no never haha.

I would go but it’s incredibly unlikely that the diesel will drop and be finished by then.

Sponsored

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy

JEEP BEACH

Wish I could attend but my cross country (multi-country) trip will start the beginning of March this year. I’ll plan on 2021 though! Have a great time.
upload_2019-12-9_1-47-57.jpeg

Lex Low

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor
Keep me posted. I can start the southern most caravan. Meet me in the keys.

OP
OP
MATANZAS STING RAY

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[QUOTE="TheSolarWizard, post: 402449, member: 23291".

I would go but it’s incredibly unlikely that the diesel will drop and be finished by then.[/QUOTE]
yep, a long distance fro SD.... They brought the "Gator Wayout" and some concept vehicles direct from Moab right after Jeep Easter last year and had 10-15 Gladiator's for demo/rides so you never know about the Diesel.....Jeep likes to introduce new models/features at these events... Jeep Beach is a huge event.... probably 15 ,000 Jeeps.....

OP
OP
MATANZAS STING RAY

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wish I could attend but my cross country (multi-country) trip will start the beginning of March this year. I’ll plan on 2021 though! Have a great time.
upload_2019-12-9_1-47-57.jpeg
Travel safe and enjoy the road ! Make's me jealous as I haven't got mine fully planned out yet!

OP
OP
MATANZAS STING RAY

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep me posted. I can start the southern most caravan. Meet me in the keys.
Good old hometown right there! Hit your local club up, lots of folks from your area come up every year! Pick up JP1 in Ft. Lauderdale too!
Sponsored