Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
Good day.
I thought I would start a thread to gauge interest in a meet-up in the Central Florida (Lake County) area prior to Jeep Beach; for those that have questions or just want to pool resources and talk shop. The 2nd Saturday in March, the 12th, is usually a Jeep meet in downtown Eustis. I think we could use this date and location to get together. Tillies Tavern hosts the event and the food/atmosphere is really good. Link attached.

I did not register and don't plan on participating in the Jeep Beach events. I will only be doing the following:

Drive to the vendor show Friday the 29th, on/about 9am. Leaving from Hwy 44/Eustis and taking that to Deland, then 92 on in to DB. The vendor show is at the speedway and is worth the $10 admission fee. You park in the grass field and walk under the track to the infield. Plan on departing no later than 3pm to come back home. As this is not really a hang out with your Jeep event, I'm open to car pooling it and saving gas.

Drive to the beach Saturday the 30th, on/about 9am. Same route as Friday. The vendor show is still ongoing Saturday and those that want to go can peel off at the speedway. The beach can be crowded with Jeeps on Saturday if we get there to late and depending on high tide, it may not be open right when we get there. I was hoping to hang with those that want to go and stay together on the beach. If you have been to DB before, you know what to expect. With the vendor show still ongoing, the beach shouldn't get to jammed up, at least not like Sunday will. Still plenty to see if that is your thing.

If this interests you and feel the need to get together and talk about it, then post up and lets see what we can get going. Posted in JL Wrangler forum also as I have both. Don't hate me.

https://www.tilliestavern.com/

KevinC
Sponsored