Jeep.com Build Tool?

Lanyard

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Has anyone else used this recently? It seems less functional/informative than it did at launch.... or should it be used for entertainment purposes only? Example: none of the colors come up as 'late availability". Another one, when selecting a package the "also add" lists seem to have expanded in such a way that made me think it wasn't working correctly. But I guess if you need add $5,000 in other things to get a $1,200 thing, it is what it is.

Thanks, this is sincere and not just a whine-post. Trying to manage my wishes, wants, needs, but based on the builder, I'm definitely in a Sport Max Tow.
Sponsored

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Features seem to come and go sometimes, looks like it’s currently on a go

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Has anyone else used this recently? It seems less functional/informative than it did at launch.... or should it be used for entertainment purposes only? Example: none of the colors come up as 'late availability". Another one, when selecting a package the "also add" lists seem to have expanded in such a way that made me think it wasn't working correctly. But I guess if you need add $5,000 in other things to get a $1,200 thing, it is what it is.

Thanks, this is sincere and not just a whine-post. Trying to manage my wishes, wants, needs, but based on the builder, I'm definitely in a Sport Max Tow.
The build tool should follow the order guide https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...adiator-jt-order-guide-updated-monthly.15368/
Sponsored