Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Jeep® Brand Expands Badge of Honor Mobile App With All-new Trails
  • Industry-exclusive Badge of Honor mobile app expands with a host of new trails, increased user functionality and even more features
  • Badge of Honor program created in 2013 to allow off-road enthusiasts to conquer trails and earn unique trail badges for their Jeep® vehicles
  • Jeep owners can download the app, complete trails and request badges easier than ever before
  • Users can create a profile that allows them to share their vehicle information, post pictures of their Jeep vehicles in action on Badge of Honor trails and view an all-new trail leaderboard
  • Owners can leave trail reviews and tips for other owners directly in the app
  • Points can be earned for photo uploads, trail check-ins and reviews
June 25, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand has expanded its Badge of Honor mobile app to reward Jeep off-road enthusiasts who complete various off-road trails. Created in 2013, the Jeep Badge of Honor program provides enthusiasts who conquer new trails the opportunity to earn an exclusive trail badge for their vehicles directly from Jeep.

The expanded program includes an array of new trails, including Northwest OHV Park in Texas, Tread Lightly! Four Wheel Drive Way in Florida and Bearwallow in West Virginia, for a total of 56 trails nationwide that includes the renowned Rubicon Trail in California, Hell’s Revenge in Moab, Utah, and Imogene Pass in Colorado.

“We created the Badge of Honor program as a fun way to interact with our loyal off-road Jeep enthusiasts, allowing them to do what they love most and earn unique trail badges for their vehicles,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America. “The program has really taken off and we often see Jeep vehicles with many different badges that represent conquered trails around the country. With continued program interest, we’ve expanded the Badge of Honor mobile app with many new features our customers will enjoy.”

New and enhanced features include:
  • Seven new trails
  • Trail check-in and physical badge requests
  • Locating Badge of Honor trails, directions, detailed trail information and highlights, as well as trail difficulty ratings
  • Ability to upload and share photos from various trail adventures with other fans in the Jeep Badge of Honor community
The Jeep brand has taken direct feedback from users of previous versions of the Badge of Honor app and has added features that include:
  • Suggest a trail
  • All-new trails
  • Enhanced Badge of Honor community engagement with information on Jeep brand events
  • The ability to share Badge of Honor accomplishments on personal social networks
  • A detailed user profile complete with the ability to add and share personal Jeep vehicle information and modifications
For Jeep owners new to off-roading, the Off-Roading 101 section includes off-roading basics, important safety reminders, the history of off-roading, information on dealing with different types of off-road terrain and Jeep Trail Ratings. Inside the app are a variety of trails for all Jeep owners from the novice off-roader to the expert trail guide, allowing everyone accessibility to the outdoors.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Expands Badge of Honor Mobile App With 7 New Trails Jeep Badges of Honor
Sponsored

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
I wish they'd go back to the chrome badges like the ones in the pictures. The new ones are pretty cheap and generic looking.

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
No new ones for CA, darn. I suspect they'll never make a Hammers badge as KOH would probably cost them a lot of money in badges! But after collecting all the ones in Socal, it's a pretty nifty thing Jeep does.

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I am pretty excited about a Texas Trail, pretty close to Dallas. I bet this one gets lots of badges.

For comparison Old and New Badge:

IMG_2594.jpg

Sponsored

SergioGmz

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S 2020
Just Downloaded and cant register. Not information on Google play neither online. People trying to sign up since February

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You have to have location services on and give the app access to track you in order to register. I got a new phone and had to do it all over when I re-installed the app. Mine is IOS, but I hear Android had the same issue.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Yeehaw FL has a badge of honor trail!!

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

Jeefo

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi JTR
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Yeehaw FL has a badge of honor trail!!
Where did you see that as one of them? All I'm seeing in the app is the one in Ocala. I live in Central Florida but definitely want to try the one in Ocala this summer. I just installed my winch last weekend, so I feel like I'm ready to see what the JTR can do.

kilroy173

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Tj, Gladiator Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I am pretty excited about a Texas Trail, pretty close to Dallas. I bet this one gets lots of badges.

For comparison Old and New Badge:

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Expands Badge of Honor Mobile App With 7 New Trails IMG_2594
Ya the new badge is lame. And what is with the plastic button thing on the left side?

TREDpunk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Wage Slave
Never heard of this and new to off-roading. Cool looking program.

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Ya the new badge is lame. And what is with the plastic button thing on the left side?
The old one came as a one piece molded chrome badge, specific to the trail. The current one comes as thin metal plate that must be adhered to a black plastic shell, so the button helps line up the plate and the shell so you don't put it on Backwards?- I guess this way they keep costs down, they can print the metal part and buy the plastic shell in bulk to cut down on costs and lead times.

The biggest complaint was that the lead time to get the old badge was about 2-3 months, the new ones were being processed much faster. In their defense they did have a period where they would send you the new black ones for the chrome ones you already earned- so at least they would match.

It's hard to really complain where these are free badges supplied by jeep with Zero cost to the owner. It's a cool program, that distinguishes the mall crawlers from those who have used their jeep as intended, and I am excited to see it expanding, just wish I could get old style badges to match.

I'll be hitting the Rubicon in Tahoe this summer (and one or two more trails) and I'll stick the Badge back on my new rig as soon as I do.