Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Hey Everyone!

With the weekend coming up I thought today would be a good day to post this up.

I am proud to announce that we are finally able to sell the BedRug Full Bed Liner for the Gladiators!
Just like before on the X4s post I will not be posting the actual price but all you have to do is simply message/email me the year of your Gladiator, make sure to mention the BedRug, and then I will quote you a price, which in my opinion is worth it for this amazing product! From there you can decide if you want to order or not. Please bear with me on response time as sometimes my inbox and email get flooded with requests, I will however make sure to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Now for the downside, at the moment we don't have any in stock and BedRug is currently about 6-8 weeks out from point of order to shipping, now if they get flooded with requests that time could possibly get extended so I would suggest getting your order in quick! We, unfortunately, can also only offer free shipping within the continental US which means that yes people in Hawaii and Alaska will have to pay shipping and our neighboring countries will have to find a freight forwarder or ship to the nearest US border town.

Here is the product for those unfamiliar - https://realtruck.com/p/bedrug-full-bedliner/v/jeep/gladiator/2020/

I look forward to hearing from every one of you and getting you, in my opinion, is one of THE best products for your bed!
p.s. if you have any other products you are interested in reach out any time and ill see what sort of deal I can work up for you.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bfosmoen

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2015 Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Engineer
I am interested in this for my '21 Gladiator. The website says delivery Jun 7th-11th, is that a lie? If it is true I would order today.

bfosmoen

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Also, will it work with the trail rails?

Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
I am interested in this for my '21 Gladiator. The website says delivery Jun 7th-11th, is that a lie? If it is true I would order today.
As stated above we have been told by BedRug themselves that it is 6-8 weeks out, we are implementing a new system on our site and unfortunately, some of those times are inaccurate .

bfosmoen

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
As stated above we have been told by BedRug themselves that it is 6-8 weeks out, we are implementing a new system on our site and unfortunately, some of those times are inaccurate .
No worries. Just being hopeful. Could you send me a message with the price for the group buy?

Sponsored

teamblkdog

First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
christykintzel.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Alu-Cab Canopy Camper
Occupation
visual designer
Can I just purchase the side panels? I already have the floor and tailgate Bedrug.
Interested in this option as well. Also wondering if the side panels stop short of the factory bed rails.

BuckeyeButch

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara, 2021 Gladiator Overland & 2000 Cor
Occupation
Retired
is only come in one color

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Had a BedRug in my Tundra and loved it. I'm wondering if this will work with MOLLE panels in the bed. I have a 2020 Sport JT. Interested in seeing what the groupbuy discount would be. Thank you!!

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
Hey Everyone!

With the weekend coming up I thought today would be a good day to post this up.

I am proud to announce that we are finally able to sell the BedRug Full Bed Liner for the Gladiators!
Just like before on the X4s post I will not be posting the actual price but all you have to do is simply message/email me the year of your Gladiator, make sure to mention the BedRug, and then I will quote you a price, which in my opinion is worth it for this amazing product! From there you can decide if you want to order or not. Please bear with me on response time as sometimes my inbox and email get flooded with requests, I will however make sure to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Now for the downside, at the moment we don't have any in stock and BedRug is currently about 6-8 weeks out from point of order to shipping, now if they get flooded with requests that time could possibly get extended so I would suggest getting your order in quick! We, unfortunately, can also only offer free shipping within the continental US which means that yes people in Hawaii and Alaska will have to pay shipping and our neighboring countries will have to find a freight forwarder or ship to the nearest US border town.

Here is the product for those unfamiliar - https://realtruck.com/p/bedrug-full-bedliner/v/jeep/gladiator/2020/

I look forward to hearing from every one of you and getting you, in my opinion, is one of THE best products for your bed!
p.s. if you have any other products you are interested in reach out any time and ill see what sort of deal I can work up for you.
Please PM me with price. Thank you.
Sponsored