1. JAY

JAY Administrator
    Staff Member

Liked:
    Garage Profiles:
    #1 Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    Jeep JT Scrambler Concept

jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-1.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-1-3.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-1-2.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-1-4.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-1-5.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-1-6.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-1-7.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-1-8.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-1.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-2.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-3.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-4.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-5.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-6.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-7.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-8.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-9.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-10.jpg jeep-jt-scrambler-concept-gladiator-12.jpg

Jeep JT Scrambler
    The Jeep JT Scrambler concept is a heritage-inspired remix, carrying the throwback color palette and graphics of the iconic CJ Scrambler crossed with a combination of available Jeep Performance Parts and conceptual touches.

The look of the early 1980s-era CJ8 Scrambler is recreated with prototype Punk'N Metallic Orange and Nacho body-side stripes running from the front panels to the bed and a matching hood graphic. The white exterior is crowned with a freedom top painted in vintage amber, continuing the retro feel.

The bed area is customized with a spray-in bedliner and a two-inch steel, prototype tube sport/roll bar painted body-color white. This version of the sport/roll bar anchors to the bed and also extends the length of the bed rails on each side, offering a total of eight tie-down points to lock down cargo. Diffused LED task lights mounted to the sport/roll bar are directed to the rear bed, providing illumination in the cargo area.

Based on the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, the Scrambler pulls liberally from the Mopar brand's Jeep Performance Parts line, including a set of four five-inch LED lights stationed atop the sport/roll bar and two stationed on the vehicle's A-pillars. Facing forward on the brush guard up front are a pair of Jeep Performance Parts seven-inch LED lights, pointing the way at 8,000 lumens each.

The Jeep Performance Parts 17-inch slot wheels are customized in a concept bronze to tie in with the exterior color theme. A two-inch Jeep Performance Parts lift kit helps accommodate large, 37-inch tires and tough Jeep Performance Parts rock rails feature a non-slip grip. The 3.6-liter engine is augmented with a Mopar cold-air intake and cat-back exhaust.

The Scrambler color theme is followed through on the interior. Katzkin Amaretto Brown leather seats are bordered in orange thread, with the Jeep grille logo embroidered in a light Tungsten on the seatbacks. The dash panel and armrests receive the same Katzkin Amaretto Brown leather treatment with matching orange thread accents. The auxiliary switch bank offers a single location for operating accessories, including the LED lights, and the Mopar bright pedal kit and all-weather floor mats also dress up the interior.

5JeepsAz, drogers, WXman and 3 others like this.
  2. Matstock4

Matstock4 Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle(s):
    2017 Chevy Silverado Z71, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
    Liked:
    szech713, Karnaj, steffen707 and 3 others like this.
  3. WXman

WXman Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2012 Wrangler
    Liked:
    Meteorology and Transportation
    Reminds me of childhood! I LOVE this one!

Please make a graphics kit to let us do this at home!!

4. propkillr

propkillr Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Howell
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 jk
    Liked:
    Jay, are you messing with us?

5. Chukronos

Chukronos Active Member

Vehicle(s):
    Tahoe
    Liked:
    I wish I could get the gladiator in Amaretto Brown. I may do this concept to the one I get.

I am in love with this concept.

6. ralphjjr

ralphjjr Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Ralph
    Vehicle(s):
    2014 Ford TC Titanium | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Liked:
    Those seats look awesome!

7. Swatstar10

Swatstar10 Member

First Name:
    AJ
    Vehicle(s):
    2012 JK
    Liked:
    Well.....I guess I am going 37s instead of 35s.

szech713 and TennesseePA like this.
  8. steffen707

steffen707 Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 2010 Grand Caravan, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid
    Liked:
    Shoot, you know what this means?
    jeep-gladiator-jt-scrambler-9.jpg

No longer PLYWOOD rated :headbang:and will definately require notching. :CWL:

And for that reason I'm going to have to switch to the Wayout Gator concept mobile. If i buy a 2nd one it'll be the scrambler throwback though!:involve:

5JeepsAz and 5chema like this.
  9. RedTRex

RedTRex Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Rick
    Vehicle(s):
    2013 JKU
    Liked:
    Love the color

steffen707 likes this.
  10. RedTRex

RedTRex Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Rick
    Vehicle(s):
    2013 JKU
    Liked:
    In the video (and the write-up above) for these concepts the filmer states all the items on this version are (will be?) available from JPP. I hope the stripes will be too

11. WXman

WXman Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2012 Wrangler
    Liked:
    Meteorology and Transportation
    They could very easily make that "roll bar" connect to the front of the bed at the rails just like it does in the rear. Then, you'd lose no cargo volume in the bed. It's really just there for cosmetic reasons anyhow.

12. eternus

eternus Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Jody
    Vehicle(s):
    2014 JKU Anvil
    Liked:
    I don't really even "kind of like it" outside... but inside it started to grow on me. Still not really a fan. I want to see a Willys Truck version (circa 40s & 50s.)

Oilburner likes this.
  13. RNR138

RNR138 Member

First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle(s):
    Silverado
    Liked:
    I finally figured out my color. I love that look but I want to see it with blue stripes.

Oilburner likes this.
  14. drogers

drogers Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    F-250
    Liked:
    No no no - the plywood just stops at the bars instead of the bed-wall. All good my man - this beaut will out ply any ply you can ply at it.

5JeepsAz and steffen707 like this.
  15. drogers

drogers Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    F-250
    Liked:
    Make it in a tan softtop and TAKE MY MONEY!!!
    :rock:

jhale1800, 5chema and steffen707 like this.