Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Need to do the mod where you run batteries in series and up the voltage. Make that thing scream.

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
I see that they are following the standard jeep pricing model.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
That’s almost cool enough for me to have a kid just to get one.

That and if I wasn’t in my mid-40s.

CWGrisw0ld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon JKU, 2020 Jeep Rubicon JT
Need to do the mod where you run batteries in series and up the voltage. Make that thing scream.
Did that on a Jeep Hurricane for my kid. Upped the voltage to 24V Lithium, but that chews up the gears in the stock motors. So I hade to upgrade motors, swap to metal gears, and then add a functional brake pedal. Then you'll find all that power just spins the rear tires, so I had to bolt bike tread to the rear wheels.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Did that on a Jeep Hurricane for my kid. Upped the voltage to 24V Lithium, but that chews up the gears in the stock motors. So I hade to upgrade motors, swap to metal gears, and then add a functional brake pedal. Then you'll find all that power just spins the rear tires, so I had to bolt bike tread to the rear wheels.
Preparing your kids for life as a Jeep owner, because the build is never complete. Well done.
Sponsored