• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Axles For Sale

Double D

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Consulatant
I have a set of JT Rubicon axles for sale. Front 5.13 gears, Artec truss, outer C gussets, and RCV axles with FAD delete. Comes with Synergy tie rod and drag link. Rear 5.13 gears. Both have factory rubicon lockers, Nodular Dana diff covers, 1350 strap style yokes, all factory brake assembly. Will also throw in 5 KMC machete wheels. Beadlock rings has some rock rash. 4,000 miles on the axles. Can ship on your dime. Asking $5,000 for package will not separate. Located in North Louisiana. Will post picks when axles are removed from Jeep.
Sponsored

khockey02

First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I have a set of JT Rubicon axles for sale. Front 5.13 gears, Artec truss, outer C gussets, and RCV axles with FAD delete. Comes with Synergy tie rod and drag link. Rear 5.13 gears. Both have factory rubicon lockers, Nodular Dana diff covers, 1350 strap style yokes, all factory brake assembly. Will also throw in 5 KMC machete wheels. Beadlock rings has some rock rash. 4,000 miles on the axles. Can ship on your dime. Asking $5,000 for package will not separate. Located in North Louisiana. Will post picks when axles are removed from Jeep.
Any idea how much it’d cost to ship out to northern California?

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Would love to see pics of these and very interested. Are you going to a 60 setup or why are you selling?

OP
OP

Double D

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Consulatant
Would love to see pics of these and very interested. Are you going to a 60 setup or why are you selling?
Yes sir I have decided to go with UD60’s. The axles are out of the Jeep but I’m currently working in West TX. I will be back home around the 20th and will be able to post pics then.

Sponsored

khockey02

First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Yes sir I have decided to go with UD60’s. The axles are out of the Jeep but I’m currently working in West TX. I will be back home around the 20th and will be able to post pics then.
Are these still for sale?

Mjwoodward

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlurxr. 2006 lj
Occupation
Retired
I'm guessing these are sold since it's been a year but if not just let me know .thanks

MNDZLJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary Diesel
Occupation
Jeep Technician
Still available by chance?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
A bag of dicks probably fell on the OP if he did not log in from the last few replies.

He is the typical "pump and dump" poster that only joins to either bitch or sell something and never be seen again.
Sponsored