• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Jeep Gladiator stock exhaust - $100

DaveJT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Selling the stock exhaust on our Gladiator. I removed the original without cutting it. Anyone need to replace theirs? $100. I am located in Lawrenceville, Ga. just outside Atlanta.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Gladiator stock exhaust - $100 20191103_143538

Jeep Gladiator Jeep Gladiator stock exhaust - $100 20191103_143556
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

DaveJT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Price drop to $200 or best offer.

Anyone need an uncut stock exhaust?

Gints

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Mechanic
2 questions would you sell just the resonator and would you be willing to ship it?

OP
OP

DaveJT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where would you want it cut off from? It might be expensive to pack and ship.

Sponsored

OP
OP

DaveJT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is still available. Shipping cost was too much to make this practical.

Bens jt

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jt, 2021 Ram 3500
Occupation
automotive technician
I really need this how much to ship to 81505, even if you have to cut it to make it easier to ship

OP
OP

DaveJT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will have to check to see what that specific cost will be. When I tried to do this previously it was $200 just for the packaging and shipping. I will check and let you know.

Sponsored

Bens jt

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jt, 2021 Ram 3500
Occupation
automotive technician
I will have to check to see what that specific cost will be. When I tried to do this previously it was $200 just for the packaging and shipping. I will check and let you know.
okay please do!

Bens jt

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jt, 2021 Ram 3500
Occupation
automotive technician
just checking in to see if you had a chance to see about that shipping, my jeep sounds like a ricer and i cant stand it anymore lol...