Jeep graphics

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
My daughter was given a cricket machine for Christmas. She is learning how to make graphics, I now have lots of jeep themed items. These are 8 year life graphic and are permanent weather proof. These cost about $15 for the materials. So if any one has friend with a cricket machine see what you can make, the local shop charges $65 for two jeep names for a jeep. Check it out what can it cosr? what can it hurt?
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
My daughter was given a cricket machine for Christmas. She is learning how to make graphics, I now have lots of jeep themed items. These are 8 year life graphic and are permanent weather proof. These cost about $15 for the materials. So if any one has friend with a cricket machine see what you can make, the local shop charges $65 for two jeep names for a jeep. Check it out what can it cosr? what can it hurt?
My wife may want to hire her to do a couple of graphics for her Grand Cherokee - but likely not what you'd think..............

Rudolph.jpg

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
I’ve already made some small items with my wife’s cricut. Largest thing you can cut/print is 12”x24”.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve already made some small items with my wife’s cricut. Largest thing you can cut/print is 12”x24”.
That's larger than I expected one could do.

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
That's larger than I expected one could do.
The regular setup comes with a 12x12 mat, you can get a 12x24. as far as I know that is the largest the software and machine can handle, but i could be wrong. i just print out painting masks and stickers with it

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
My wife is a Rudolph nut. She sets up a second Christmas tree in the dining room that is 100% decorated with Rudolph characters.
I had to buy her antlers and the red nose for her Grand Cherokee.
Now she wants a custom plate "RUDOLPH" and I told her that no one will know what she means - they'll think her name is Rudolph or something - her come-back was "I want decals for my Jeep that have Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer on them" She wants 'em for the rear side windows and perhaps tailgate.

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
My wife is a Rudolph nut. She sets up a second Christmas tree in the dining room that is 100% decorated with Rudolph characters.
I had to buy her antlers and the red nose for her Grand Cherokee.
Now she wants a custom plate "RUDOLPH" and I told her that no one will know what she means - they'll think her name is Rudolph or something - her come-back was "I want decals for my Jeep that have Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer on them" She wants 'em for the rear side windows and perhaps tailgate.
Go with the plate REDNOSE ;)

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase