Sponsored

Jeep Loyalty - flash off

dew3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unflash
Failed transmission, failed tow hitch update, failed customer service. I am glad I faxed to "Jeep Customer Cares" my displeasure regarding the transmission back in 2015 explaining why I bought my WRX over the Wrangler. Hopefully this will help me recoup some cost re: FCA Transmission.

Too bad, as I was excited to get a Wrangler Pick-up, but the flash update baloney reminded me just how terrible the quality was for our KL Cherokee during the initial production run.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
You inspired me to contact them again. I called this number before and referenced my already created issue#. However, that is when I got the figurative not-so-friendly one finger wave.

When I called the number this time, I noted that a member of this forum suggested I contact Jeep. This time they escalated the issue and we'll see what the response is in a few days.

Perhaps not so off-topic now given a reference to this forum and another user at least gained a little more traction.
Glad to hear that. Be sure to let us know what the outcome is for everyone's benefit. Jeep's customer service and public image on the forums is something they take seriously so hopefully it works out in your favor and you get the resolution you are after. Cheers!

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
So what was the conversation with Jeep like regarding the issues you posted? Did you reach out to the customer care account and try and get resolution? It would be helpful for everyone here to know the details of the conversation leading to the dissatisfaction with Jeep as a brand. Good or bad, it is helpful for all of us. Sorry to hear you went through that.

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
I think everyone has their own experiences, I mean things can be different just between dealers. I'm sure I could go over to the Subaru forum and find someone complaining about their customer service. Congrats on the WRX if it works for what you want to do and where you want to go great. But at the same time if you want to bash Jeep and there vehicles you should probably go to a different forum or somewhere else where you will be received by others that don't like Jeep.

Sponsored

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
I agree 100% with you, I was just saying that since you had come to the conclusion you were not going to buy anymore FCA products that this isn't the best place to talk negatively about the company/ vehicle that everyone is excited about. The difference is when UNC plays poorly he doesn't talk negatively about the team to the fan base or say he isn't ever going to pull for them again.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
The mechanic I trust, two different ones, start every convo with "well, it's a Jeep". Honesty counts and try as they might you cannot engineer a submarine on a boat budget. The mechanics of all my Jeep have never left me stranded. The parts give you hints before breaking. So for me, yeah, buzzers lights bells might flicker but I get home safely. But I'm not gonna lie and say Jeeps are perfect either. I love Jeep, drive Jeep, so I talk Jeep by rights. My opinion. Not meant to offend!
Sponsored