First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Q7, 15 1500, 18 JLU
Got an email from Jeep Research Team. They asked me the following questions:

What industry do I work in?
How likely am I to purchase a 2020 Gladiator?
If a bed cover is available, what type would I consider purchasing:
- Soft folding
- Soft Roll Up
- Hard Filding

What type of roof:
- Soft Top
- Hard Top
- Dual Top

Assuming I was going to buy a Dual Top, how would I like to receive it:
- In Jeep in a box
- Ship to my house
- Ship to a different location
- A lot more options, but I don’t know how to post a pic

I choose to have with Jeep, so they asked a question why I did not Choose to have it shipped to my house.

The next question was about tires. They had about 15 different brands of tires that I would like to see on the jeep. The question after that was what type of side wall lettering are preferred. There is about five different options and sidewall lettering.
Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I actually like that they are reaching out to potential customers. It shows they care about they think.

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
One piece hard top would be fine for me, but three piece. only thing else I want is towing and automatic. Manuel is my wish but my better half makes my JK make some bad sounds when she try's to drive it. :involve:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
that is great! Was it Mopar, Jeep, FCA, beacause it sound more like options than part package?

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
As trivial as it may seem I would like “power up and down windows “
I like power as standard on higher trims, but would like to keep optional on both sport and sport s

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Got an email from Jeep Research Team. They asked me the following questions:

What industry do I work in?
How likely am I to purchase a 2020 Gladiator?
If a bed cover is available, what type would I consider purchasing:
- Soft folding
- Soft Roll Up
- Hard Filding

What type of roof:
- Soft Top
- Hard Top
- Dual Top

Assuming I was going to buy a Dual Top, how would I like to receive it:
- In Jeep in a box
- Ship to my house
- Ship to a different location
- A lot more options, but I don’t know how to post a pic

I choose to have with Jeep, so they asked a question why I did not Choose to have it shipped to my house.

The next question was about tires. They had about 15 different brands of tires that I would like to see on the jeep. The question after that was what type of side wall lettering are preferred. There is about five different options and sidewall lettering.
Hard or hard folding bed cover. That roll up tonneu cover looks worthless. I like the Mopar one above the storage boxes but below the bed rack/cargo management rail, but waiting for details what that looks like up close (can't tell if that's just part of the bed box or not).

Dual top, unless the soft top really looks as bad as some of the photos that came out this week with it partially open. Dual should be shipped together with Gladiator.

Definitely need different tire options that what are in the current configurator.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Make power windows, mirrors and locks each separate, individual optional items on all trim levels, not all 3 coming together as a package deal.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
As trivial as it may seem I would like “power up and down windows “
You mean one touch up and one touch down? I wish they did this, how much more ciuld that switch cost? I'll pay $30 for that feature.

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
You mean one touch up and one touch down? I wish they did this, how much more ciuld that switch cost? I'll pay $30 for that feature.
I can't stand one touch power windows. I am smarter than my window. I know how far down I want it. All you have to do to make it go all the way down is hold it for 3 sec.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I like power as standard on higher trims, but would like to keep optional on both sport and sport s
If you keep power windows and doors as options, then the S really isn’t a thing anymore... not that I’d be opposed to them simplifying the lineup by dropping the S.

At the end of the day, the only reason the S exists is to make it easier to force you to get some
basic features before you can get any fancier ones - like no 7” Uconnect with manual doors and windows.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I can't stand one touch power windows. I am smarter than my window. I know how far down I want it. All you have to do to make it go all the way down is hold it for 3 sec.
But that's 3 seconds I could be talking Bout plywood.

WranglerWillys

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1945 Willy's MB
Make power windows, mirrors and locks each separate, individual optional items on all trim levels, not all 3 coming together as a package deal.

This.

I want a rubicon with manual windows and doors.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
If you keep power windows and doors as options, then the S really isn’t a thing anymore... not that I’d be opposed to them simplifying the lineup by dropping the S.

At the end of the day, the only reason the S exists is to make it easier to force you to get some
basic features before you can get any fancier ones - like no 7” Uconnect with manual doors and windows.
Once I found out I get leather seats and max tow on sport, I am sold. I think the bed plug is only on S, so that is where I was coming from. If you could just get the bed plug without wiring the whole vehicle, I'd get it on sport...
Sponsored