Sponsored

Jeep order banks open in Canada on May 10

c386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Was speaking with a local dealership and they said order banks open May 10 for Canada and pre built units are shipping to dealers now in Canada..
Sponsored

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player

Jeep you tips up

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS 2.0
@invoice or MSRP?

I ordered mine April 27th by modifying a dealer assigned unit. VIN received today, although I think they had it sooner and forgot to tell me.
sorry - meant MSRP - modded original....

How 'modified' is the order - not quite sure what you mean by this to be honest.

Sponsored

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
sorry - meant MSRP - modded original....

How 'modified' is the order - not quite sure what you mean by this to be honest.
I picked all my options using a preassigned unit that had not been specified yet. The dealer had 8 units allocated. Only one of each trim was actually 'built' leaving 5 units as TBD. The rest they held off for customers and staff to determine what options to get. So based it off the standard issue specs I swapped around (deleted and added) what I wanted.

These are the standard issue specs of an incoming JTR unit:
https://www.miltonchrysler.ca/new/Jeep/2020-Jeep-Gladiator-0d5b33480a0e08bb7f9648ab6e1e7222.htm

This is what I came up with (except he forgot to upload my last minute change to PAU-Granite so that will get modified monday):
http://ccdw.chryslercanada.ca/windo...ickerPdf.do?language=en&vin=1C6JJTBG8LL114111

Basically fully loaded without the front camera, removable speaker, or proximity key.

Jeep you tips up

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS 2.0
Well, that is sweet...personally waiting for gator diesel...but good to know that there's work around, I would not have thought of that route.

Last edited:

pcar-yvr

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
I posted this in another thread, but Canadian Order Banks are now officially open (Monday May 6th).
My local dealership confirmed that my Billet Rubicon order is now in the system!
Sponsored