Sponsored

Jeep Pulls Out of 2020 Easter Jeep Safari, But Will Still Introduce Concepts [Update: EJS Cancelled]

JAY

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Updated March 18, 2020

rr4w-jpg.jpg

March 15, 2020

FCA pulls out of 2020 Easter Jeep Safari

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/03/13/fca-no-easter-jeep-safari/

FCA told media Friday that it is pulling out of the 2020 Easter Jeep Safari, a beloved annual off-roading event in Moab, Utah, that takes place over nine days and ends Easter Sunday. Jeep has been a staple participant throughout the years, using it to showcase wild and much-beloved concept vehicles.

The news isn't all bad. Autoblog reached out to FCA to ask whether we'll see this year's concepts elsewhere, and while a Jeep spokesperson reassured us that the concepts will still get their moment in the spotlight, they haven't quite yet figured out exactly when or where.

Also, it should be noted that even though Jeep won't officially be participating, the Easter Jeep Safari itself will go on as planned. In fact, the city council of the tourism-driven town of Moab voted Wednesday to defeat a measure that would have put restrictions on large gatherings, The Salt Lake Tribute reported.

For the time being, at least, the Safari is a go.
Sponsored

Last edited:

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I hope they’ll have a “concept” Gladiator with half doors. Ha ha.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Meanwhile, Ohio has closed all schools (probably for the remainder of the school year), closed all dine in restaurants and bars, and banned gatherings. One town near Columbus, Ohio ordered its residents to check their temperatures daily. Not sure how they plan to regulate that one. Better buy your thermometers quick. You don’t want to be the one that goes to the store and only finds the rectal versions. Lol

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Yeah i'm really surprised they didn't cancel it! Maryland closed everything. Many of us have the option to telework. This makes sense since schools are closed. Day 2 and i'm already going stir crazy. Alternating working and watching the boy is really tough. My camper is supposed to arrive this week and if it actually does, I'd be surprised, but maybe i'll set up the router and just go camping and having fun working from the middle of nowhere. The rain and dreary isn't helping. I'm literally going insane. Hope everyone else is fairing better.

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
Meanwhile, Ohio has closed all schools (probably for the remainder of the school year), closed all dine in restaurants and bars, and banned gatherings. One town near Columbus, Ohio ordered its residents to check their temperatures daily. Not sure how they plan to regulate that one. Better buy your thermometers quick. You don’t want to be the one that goes to the store and only finds the rectal versions. Lol
Women can’t dye their hair or get waxed it’s going to be chaos

Sponsored

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Just google Demi Moore bush and be ready to say wtf lmao
Omg. It looks like it wraps around and goes straight up her back. Well, that’s how I envision it would look like....I didn’t google it.

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
Omg. It looks like it wraps around and goes straight up her back. Well, that’s how I envision it would look like....I didn’t google it.
I think I’d rather be chased by zombies than face that

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I don’t know how they managed in the 70’s. There’s so much unknown in that foliage.
Sponsored