First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
Can anyone recommend a competent Jeep dealer for service in central NC? (Piedmont triad)
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I've always gotten good service at Hendricks on Concord Mills Blvd in Concord, NC, I've bought about 5 vehicles from them and they have always taken good care of us on the buying and service side. I got zero complaints

1JeepFamily

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Just took mine to Leith Auto Park Chrysler Jeep (to handle that dreaded misfire problem, no less). Service advisor was knowledge and helpful. 10/10 will go to that dealership again (at least until the warranties run out).

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
I take mine to M&L Motors in Lexington. Been treated well each time I've had my Gladiator in. Should check them out.

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I no longer endorse Leigh Chrysler Jeep on Capital Blvd. They’re dead to me.

My service 4wd light keeps coming on intermittently. They are awful and won’t try to fix it because there isn’t a code and they don’t try to diagnose or fix anything unless their scan tool tells them what to do. I’ve brought it in for this and the awful noises coming from my rear end three times now and they keep giving me the “could not duplicate”. I just opened a case with Jeep. I hope they help. I’m beyond frustrated. The rear end noises are painfully obvious if you just drive it across the parking lot and I even gave them videos and they don’t care. They said there is nothing wrong with my Jeep so I had to return my loaner vehicle by the end of business yesterday, the same day they told me there is nothing wrong with it or they would charge me for it. That was the last straw. I tried to be cool to them, but you can’t give me six hours notice or you’re going to charge me and when I tried to tactfully tell them that I had not heard anything from them in days and I can’t make it by close due to work obligations, that’s when they said they’d start charging me for it. I finally got pissed and told them that I’ll bring it in today (Saturday), but I’m ridiculously unhappy and I’m filing a corporate complaint for their unwillingness to fix the issues, the rude treatment, and the last straw of the threats. The assistant service manager made it out like my loaded 2020 overland is a POS and I just want to keep the base model Rubicon loaner. I’m used to my options and tires and stuff. I just didn’t want to return it before my Jeep is fixed (since this is the third service visit). I kept my cool, but I’m going to lose it if I find a rental charge on my card.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase

My service 4wd light keeps coming on intermittently. They are awful and won’t try to fix it because there isn’t a code and they don’t try to diagnose or fix anything unless their scan tool tells them what to do. I’ve brought it in for this and the awful noises coming from my rear end three times now and they keep giving me the “could not duplicate”. I just opened a case with Jeep. I hope they help. I’m beyond frustrated. The rear end noises are painfully obvious if you just drive it across the parking lot and I even gave them videos and they don’t care. They said there is nothing wrong with my Jeep so I had to return my loaner vehicle by the end of business yesterday, the same day they told me there is nothing wrong with it or they would charge me for it. That was the last straw. I tried to be cool to them, but you can’t give me six hours notice or you’re going to charge me and when I tried to tactfully tell them that I had not heard anything from them in days and I can’t make it by close due to work obligations, that’s when they said they’d start charging me for it. I finally got pissed and told them that I’ll bring it in today (Saturday), but I’m ridiculously unhappy and I’m filing a corporate complaint for their unwillingness to fix the issues, the rude treatment, and the last straw of the threats. The assistant service manager made it out like my loaded 2020 overland is a POS and I just want to keep the base model Rubicon loaner. I’m used to my options and tires and stuff. I just didn’t want to return it before my Jeep is fixed (since this is the third service visit). I kept my cool, but I’m going to lose it if I find a rental charge on my card.

I know your in the Raleigh area but if you can spare the time for a 2-1/2 hr ride to Concord, Hendricks has always been great for me. I'd give them a call and talk to someone in service

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I know your in the Raleigh area but if you can spare the time for a 2-1/2 hr ride to Concord, Hendricks has always been great for me. I'd give them a call and talk to someone in service
I’m about to see why Jeep Cares does, otherwise there are plenty of other dealers here. Including Hedrick. Thank you for the suggestion.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I’m about to see why Jeep Cares does, otherwise there are plenty of other dealers here. Including Hedrick. Thank you for the suggestion.
Hope you get it worked out. I'm curious to know what Jeepcares does and who gets it squared away for you

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Hope you get it worked out. I'm curious to know what Jeepcares does and who gets it squared away for you
They were on point for my steering gear replacement. They contacted me, ordered the parts and set everything up and the dealership kissed my ass to the point I told them it was too much and I’m not like that. I’m normally a pretty chill guy and I don’t want any special treatment.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Skull

Skull

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
Definitely avoid cox Jeep in Burlington…..complete incompetence in every facet of the operation.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
They are replacing the entire rear end assembly. Waiting on parts so I picked up my Jeep yesterday. It still drives ok for now, it just makes bad popping and clicking noises at low speeds.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Sure enough, they replaced the entire rear end. I got all new rear brakes as well. Thanks Covid!

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport

I've had good service at Westgate in Raleigh on my JLU (had quite a few issues with the new 2018 model that they addressed). Haven't taken my 2021 JT or JL Willys in yet. FYI, I did not buy any vehicle there because they couldn't touch the deals I've gotten out of town.
Sponsored