Jeep YouTube channels

Realjeeper

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All
Just got a JL, love it so much i might even get a JT. Been watching YouTube videos.From what I've seen the older ones featuring JKs had a ton of content and adventures but the new JL ones just seem to have chicks showing off their bodies and label the channel Jeep and the Jeep content is absent. Any good JL or JT channels? I like quadratec for products and jk experience are cool adventure videos but I want some JL or JT stuff.
Sponsored

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
I’d like to think I have some good videos with JT content. Some wheeling videos, bumper build, rock slider mods, etc.

I plan on running the Rubicon later this year as well as building my own bed rack and other DIY projects.

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
I really like Trail Recon. Low key and well made. Lots of good stuff new and old.

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
I’d like to think I have some good videos with JT content. Some wheeling videos, bumper build, rock slider mods, etc.

I plan on running the Rubicon later this year as well as building my own bed rack and other DIY projects.
You have superb content! Keep it coming!

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
I really like Trail Recon. Low key and well made. Lots of good stuff new and old.
Trail Recon makes me very envious. Those views and waterfalls are a dream. Great video coverage all around!

Sponsored

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
OFFRD for the everyman. He does a terrific job. He's too humble here to say who he is...might be the first channel I subscribe

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘00 LR Disco II, ‘17 Toyota Sienna
They’ve already been mentioned but...

TrailRecon is fantastic for Jeep mods and overland specific travel. He recently got a JT so should be seeing more of it. Also his buddy Marco makes amazing food. My wife likes TR too since she’s into food videos.

OFFRD is our very own @WXman and does sensible mods and informational videos for normal folks. He knows how to talk in front of a camera so that makes his videos that much more enjoyable.

TJ Mitchell films has some really good cinematography and has put out some great content so far. Coming from a Samurai, it’s interesting to hear his take on the JT. My Land Rover is 100” WB right now so not quite as big a jump, but still good to hear what I’ll be in for.

JK Gear and Gadgets is pretty decent, but he slaps the lens a lot which is kind of annoying to me. He has some really nice Jeeps so I look forward to seeing what he does.

Wizzard005 has a nice JT, but their more recent videos seem more about showing off the girl than the Jeep, so I can’t watch them with my kids any more. Also I don’t go to YouTube to see women, there’s better sites for that.

Xpedition Overland have a few live shoots of their JT build, so I can’t wait to see their new season when they actually go out with it as their “recovery” rig or whatever they decide to do with it.

[Banned Site] Edit - this is showing banned? Way a life - seems like a really good dude. He recently got a JT and his other Jeep content is fantastic. He also highlighted the Evo build and their trip to K2 in Texas.

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
TJ Mitchell films has some really good cinematography and has put out some great content so far. Coming from a Samurai, it’s interesting to hear his take on the JT. My Land Rover is 100” WB right now so not quite as big a jump, but still good to hear what I’ll be in for.
Thank you for the kind words

Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 door/2020 Gladiator Rubicon
[Banned Site] Edit - this is showing banned? Way a life - seems like a really good dude. He recently got a JT and his other Jeep content is fantastic. He also highlighted the Evo build and their trip to K2 in Texas.
Nope. He is a skid mark on the underwear of the off road community. Has been for at least 12 years. There is a good reason for the persona non grata status here, and any many other Jeep and 4x4 sites. I won’t explain it here, but easy to do some Google Foo and figure it out.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
The story till now is a super solid channel. Just a dude and his buddies going on adventures. Really well made content
I agree. He’s really just off-roading and telling stories for the most part and has great production quality.
Sponsored