n5sdm

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ, 2021 JT
Occupation
Technician: elevator, electronics, mechanic, computer.
So 4th or 5th time exaught service required has come on. Disables the collision system. Will not regen. 87% plugged. Has done this 4+ times. All on hiway road trips. Live in western Colorado. Does not matter if not towing or towing small trailer (@3000lbs coleman popup)
Purchased a banks pod to monitor regen status after the third failure. Watched soot load rise and system would not go into passive or active regen then would going limp service mode.

Have had to cancel 4 certification trips and drive back over passes at 25mph.

Service at grand junction dealer can't fix. What do I do? Loosing business, $$$ and customers due to inability to complete certification trips. Dealer is not helping.

2021 diesel gladiator
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Hate to break it to you, but "JeepCares" does not drill down on problems like this.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
So 4th or 5th time exaught service required has come on. Disables the collision system. Will not regen. 87% plugged. Has done this 4+ times. All on hiway road trips. Live in western Colorado. Does not matter if not towing or towing small trailer (@3000lbs coleman popup)
Purchased a banks pod to monitor regen status after the third failure. Watched soot load rise and system would not go into passive or active regen then would going limp service mode.

Have had to cancel 4 certification trips and drive back over passes at 25mph.

Service at grand junction dealer can't fix. What do I do? Loosing business, $$$ and customers due to inability to complete certification trips. Dealer is not helping.

2021 diesel gladiator
We're so sorry to hear about your exhaust concerns, n5sdm. So I am understanding, you are currently working with a dealer toward repairs? If so, send us a private message and we can discuss further.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Go to a different dealer if yours is incompetant. Really the only thing you can do.

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Lemon! Start the lemon process as soon as you have the requirements met for your State.

Sponsored

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
OP
OP

n5sdm

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ, 2021 JT
Occupation
Go to a different dealer if yours is incompetant. Really the only thing you can do.
Only dealers other than this one are 65 miles, 95 miles, and 300 miles away.

OP
OP

n5sdm

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ, 2021 JT
Occupation
Lemon! Start the lemon process as soon as you have the requirements met for your State.
How/where does one start that process? I found the state law but there is not much of a "guide" as to what is required of me. Do I have to find a lawyer to do it?
Sponsored