Sponsored

Jeeps Treats, making custom products for you Jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce my self in the vendors section and show you some of the custom products that I make for Jeeps.

My name is Keith and I'm a Jeep-oholic. I like driving my Jeep, I like working on my Jeep, I like modding my Jeep and I like looking at my Jeep. About 6 years ago I decided that I wanted to customize my Jeep in the visual department so I could enjoy looking at it more. I had a laser engraver sitting in the office and thought, "Hey, I could make custom badges and other cool engraved things for my Jeep". So began my little side business, Jeep Treats, of making custom products for Jeep owners around the world. Okay, I hear you all asking what the heck does this guy actually make? Well, are some of the products that I can make:

Custom Vent Covers

ShakaVent.jpg

JeepTreats-.jpg

VentCovers.jpg

Tonka1.jpg

Corps.jpg

JeepGrill.jpg

OscarMike.jpg

Custom Shifter Inserts

JeepProduct-3522.jpg

JeepProduct-3544.jpg

Custom JK Grab Handles

JeepTreats-8918.jpg

JeepTreats-3958.jpg

Custom Badges

JeepTreats-6575.jpg

JeepTreats-5516.jpg

JeepTreats-3974.jpg

Custom Trail Badges

DozerDame-5514.jpg

20160812_140045.jpg

20160812_135953.jpg

Custom JK Cowling Covers

JeepTreats-4035.jpg

TanGadsden.jpg

SW1.jpg

Custom Trail/Morale Plates

20180415_123526_resized.jpg

As you can see, I can make pretty much just about anything to personalize your Jeep and there are more products on my site, Jeep-Treats.com. Everything laser cut and engraved out of UV stable sign acrylic and applied with 3M brand double sided adhesive. They are super easy to install and if the time comes that you ever need to remove them, they come off without damaging the parts they were applied to.

And if you want to dress up your garage or man cave, I even make hand made custom signs of any shape and size as well:

JeepTreats--2.jpg

JeepSigns--6.jpg

JeepSigns--10.jpg

If you have any question or ideas about something you would like to have made, just post up here or start up a Conversation here on this site and I'd be happy to help you create something custom for your Jeep.
Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
My name is Keith and I'm a Jeep-oholic.
Okay everyone, let's welcome Keith.

(all): "Hi Keith!"

Really digging the custom Jeep sign! If I ever get around to cleaning up my garage enough to warrant putting art on the walls, I'll definitely check out your site. :like:

OP
OP
Etoimos

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks jurfie. The signs turn out really cool and are fun to make as they get me out of the office and into my shop. A cool sign for your garage is a good motivator to get it cleaned up ;)

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi 2016 Range Rover supercharged LWB, F350 KR S/D, 30th Anniversary Camaro SS convertible
I just checked out your web site and I like what you have , I’m kind of new here and was wondering what will work on my Gladiator ?

OP
OP
Etoimos

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I just checked out your web site and I like what you have , I’m kind of new here and was wondering what will work on my Gladiator ?
Since I custom make everything, I can make any of it for your JT. My site mostly shows JK stuff since I have not made a lot for the JL or JT yet. If there is something you like the looks of, let me know and we can work it out for you JT.

Sponsored

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Overland
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce my self in the vendors section and show you some of the custom products that I make for Jeeps.

If you have any question or ideas about something you would like to have made, just post up here or start up a Conversation here on this site and I'd be happy to help you create something custom for your Jeep.
Very very cool Keith! Great Stuff! I will be contacting you soon with both ideas and orders!

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone,

My name is Keith and I'm a Jeep-oholic. I like driving my Jeep, I like working on my Jeep, I like modding my Jeep and I like looking at my Jeep. About 6 years ago I decided that I wanted to customize my Jeep in the visual department so I could enjoy looking at it more. I had a laser engraver sitting in the office and thought, "Hey, I could make custom badges and other cool engraved things for my Jeep". So began my little side business, Jeep Treats, of making custom products for Jeep owners around the world. Okay, I hear you all asking what the heck does this guy actually make? Well, are some of the products that I can make:
What does Etoimos mean? is that your last name?

When you say that the engraving is two - color, can the etch-exposed color be punk'n orange with black on top?

Thanks,
Tom

OP
OP
Etoimos

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
What does Etoimos mean? is that your last name?

When you say that the engraving is two - color, can the etch-exposed color be punk'n orange with black on top?

Thanks,
Tom
Etoimos is a Greek word that means to be ready, or prepared, or one who is ready/prepared. I'm not a Prepper, but I like to be prepared for a lot of different situations. When I was coming up with a theme for my Jeep JKUR, I liked the Greek Warrior theme and looked for a name that would reflect that and sort of my state of mind...

OGT-0813.jpg

As to your question about the two colors, I do have an orange on black. I'm not sure how close of a match it is to Punk'n Orange as I've not had a Jeep that color on hand to compare it to. I know it will be a little different because my acrylic does not have metallic in it. Here are some photos of some labels I made using the the orange on black acrylic...

20200409_163723_resized.jpg

20200329_170041_resized.jpg

20200328_164320_resized.jpg

As you can see from those photos, the orange looks a little different depending on how the light is hitting it.

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
Etoimos is a Greek word that means to be ready, or prepared, or one who is ready/prepared. I'm not a Prepper, but I like to be prepared for a lot of different situations. When I was coming up with a theme for my Jeep JKUR, I liked the Greek Warrior theme and looked for a name that would reflect that and sort of my state of mind...

OGT-0813.jpg

As to your question about the two colors, I do have an orange on black. I'm not sure how close of a match it is to Punk'n Orange as I've not had a Jeep that color on hand to compare it to. I know it will be a little different because my acrylic does not have metallic in it. Here are some photos of some labels I made using the the orange on black acrylic...

20200409_163723_resized.jpg

20200329_170041_resized.jpg

20200328_164320_resized.jpg

As you can see from those photos, the orange looks a little different depending on how the light is hitting it.
Hey I was a boy scout ("Be Prepared") I'm always prepared.
I think it looks perfect (I wouldn't swear that my punk'n has any metallic in it either but I know it is described like that).
Thanks and talk to you later,
Tom

Sponsored

OP
OP
Etoimos

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hey I was a boy scout ("Be Prepared") I'm always prepared.
I think it looks perfect (I wouldn't swear that my punk'n has any metallic in it either but I know it is described like that).
Thanks and talk to you later,
Tom
Yep, I was a BS and my son is now. I should also say that if you (or anyone) wanted one of my custom signs, they can be color matched to your Jeep since since I use actual paint for those.

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, I was a BS and my son is now. I should also say that if you (or anyone) wanted one of my custom signs, they can be color matched to your Jeep since since I use actual paint for those.
Actually Keith, I was wondering how resolved your images/etching is. For instance I have these favorite images. talk to me about how you could make these. Don't labor too much on how you would do these, if they are out of scope, no worries

Örebro_kommunvapen_-_Riksarkivet_Sverige.png

Gunn-Image_3-21-18.jpg

OP
OP
Etoimos

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
The designs themselves would not be an issue for my laser, I could only do them in two tones like images I showed at the top of this thread. Unless you were talking about signs, then those could be done in multiple colors.

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
The designs themselves would not be an issue for my laser, I could only do them in two tones like images I showed at the top of this thread. Unless you were talking about signs, then those could be done in multiple colors.
I realize that the multiple colors could be an issue so let's leave it at that for now and I will talk to you later about that (or alternatives).

Thanks,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.