First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Occupation
Consultant
So Rotopax mounted on the side of a bed rack seems to be the thing to do these days. But in my case plastic gas cans are banned from job sites, and I’d rather be able to just leave them on the truck.

Anyone seen anyone mounting Jerry cans to the side of bed racks? The only one I found had them slotting in and over the bed, and seemed like it wouldn’t work what’s being offered for the JT so far.
Sponsored

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
I have some Jerry can mounts patterned after the gi can mount, using the 5 gallon cans from harbor freight i will mount them on the side rack of my jeep. The high mount will also allow you to siphon the fuel from the can to where ever you want it to go. The cans from harbor freight are carb compliance.when I get all my parts together, powder coated and ready to build i will post a build picture thread.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
OP
OP
Zacfrac

Zacfrac

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Occupation
Consultant
Thanks for the feedback guys, I can’t wait to see how the harbor freight ones do mounted up, and if I can sort out a better place than the side of the bed rack I’ll for sure consider the front runner racks, they look real solid.
Sponsored