• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

JKS Quicker Disconnect Kit for 2.5”-6” Lift $150

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I’m interested, but can you confirm the part number for the set that you have available? The JKS set for the Gladiator is currently $166 online at Quad with free shipping, what is your best price? You don’t show the click pins in the photo, but i assume you have the full set available, correct?

Thanks

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Overland
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
I’m interested, but can you confirm the part number for the set that you have available? The JKS set for the Gladiator is currently $166 online at Quad with free shipping, what is your best price? You don’t show the click pins in the photo, but i assume you have the full set available, correct?

Thanks
Yeah but arent they out of stock at quad?

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah but arent they out of stock at quad?
Don’t know about today, but back in May I went ahead and went with the Teraflex version for the convenience of a bracket to hold everything up out of the way when disconnected

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Don’t know about today, but back in May I went ahead and went with the Teraflex version for the convenience of a bracket to hold everything up out of the way when disconnected
I was looking at those Terraflex did you not like them

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking at those Terraflex did you not like them
I’ve liked the Teraflex disconnects just fine, they’re easy to use and it’s convenient having the posts up high to hold everything out of the way when disconnected. I especially appreciated that there was no modification required to the existing OEM brackets.

Reactions: BAT

slothead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Overland
Occupation
NASA Consultant - EE
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll take ‘em! What’s your PayPal address?