Sponsored

JKS Shock Extension Bracket Kit | Gladiator JT reviews ??

Pdog3232

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator overland (black)
Occupation
none
Couldn’t find any good reviews on this specific set would like some feed back if possiable! Or any other recommended shock extensions or brands!!
Sponsored

Huhnowwhat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Mojave JT
Occupation
Project Cat Herder
Have you looked at Synergy's?

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
The only reason to use extension brackets is if you have a Mojave and are retaining the bypass shocks or if you have enough flex where the shock shaft is hitting the frame (Metalcloak)
Spend a couple hundred bucks on some decent Bilsteins or whatever else that fits your budget and your lift height. OEM shocks can't handle the extra weight of heavy tires, and are pretty marginal on factory tires.

OP
OP

Pdog3232

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator overland (black)
Occupation
none
The only reason to use extension brackets is if you have a Mojave and are retaining the bypass shocks or if you have enough flex where the shock shaft is hitting the frame (Metalcloak)
Spend a couple hundred bucks on some decent Bilsteins or whatever else that fits your budget and your lift height. OEM shocks can't handle the extra weight of heavy tires, and are pretty marginal on factory tires.
I currently have fox 2.0 on but for the 1.5” lift or lower so i wanted to keep them but was just wondering

Sponsored

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
I currently have fox 2.0 on but for the 1.5” lift or lower so i wanted to keep them but was just wondering
How much more lift are you adding? You may be just fine, and we can xref shock specs to confirm