Sponsored

JL/JT Leveling Kit - Coil Lift / THOUGHTS?

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys was wondering what your thoughts are on a leveling kit for the JT…

I know they probably have not come out with them as we can probably just use the JL leveling kit but someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Or if anybody does know that there is an available JT leveling kit / body Lift - plz let me know If there are any good ones out there

I still want my smooth soft OEM ride
Sponsored

Last edited:

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Just had a rough country 2.5 leveling kit installed on my gladiator rubicon today and it looks great it sets level and I am 35 inch tires on factory wheels I am very pleased with the look and the ride is great also would post pictures but at this time don’t know how to do

Hurley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon , BMW F800GS
Just had a rough country 2.5 leveling kit installed on my gladiator rubicon today and it looks great it sets level and I am 35 inch tires on factory wheels I am very pleased with the look and the ride is great also would post pictures but at this time don’t know how to do
Would this kit look ok on a Rubicon with stock mud terrains. I really want to keep the daily drivability up and not bog it down with 35's or 37's.

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Yes this kit will look fine with the stick MT tires I swapped my factory MT tires that came on the gladiator for the same tire just in a 35 and there is no difference in driving no bog down I wouldn’t go up to a 37 inch tire

Hurley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes this kit will look fine with the stick MT tires I swapped my factory MT tires that came on the gladiator for the same tire just in a 35 and there is no difference in driving no bog down I wouldn’t go up to a 37 inch tire
Nice good to know. I had a JK on 35s for 4 years and by the time I was done modding it, it just wasn't enjoyable to drive longer distances. I'm trying to find a better balance with my gladiator.
My plan for the time being is to stick with the stock 33 inch MT with the RC leveling kit. This setup should run the majority of tails in Colorado and Utah.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I know I’m new to this site and last week I did not know how to do pictures but if you’re on your phone go into your photos and just click edit and then copy and then paste it inside here if you are on a PC you would have to save the file to your desktop and then upload it - Or I believe you can just click upload a file even if you’re on the phone but yes I would love to see pictures

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I think if you hit reply you should see the upload a file options

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Nice good to know. I had a JK on 35s for 4 years and by the time I was done modding it, it just wasn't enjoyable to drive longer distances. I'm trying to find a better balance with my gladiator.
My plan for the time being is to stick with the stock 33 inch MT with the RC leveling kit. This setup should run the majority of tails in Colorado and Utah.
Can you guys tell me the part number for the rough country leveling kit… Also I just upgraded my tires to the falcon 33 inch that the Rubicon’s come with and I could not be more happy my ride is so smooth and soft and like cotton. can you guys tell me the part number for the rough country leveling kit… Also I just upgraded my tires to the falcon 33 inch that the Rubicon‘s come with and I could not be more happy my ride is so smooth and soft and like cotton So I’m thinking a leveling kit will do the job as I no longer want to do suspension because I always lost the ride that I have right now which is very smooth

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Leveling kits DO already exist...
If anybody can send pictures of their leveling kits that would be awesome to keep in this thread
Welcome to the forum. Most of the answers to your questions are readily available somewhere on the forum. The search icon at the top right of the page is your friend. Also, you can filter by vehicle on the Quadratec website to see what products are available already. Good luck.

394F398A-8B90-4B76-B87E-3F4441252432.jpeg

Sponsored

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
Hey guys was wondering what your thoughts are on a leveling kit for the JT…

I know they probably have not come out with them as we can probably just use the JL leveling kit but someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Or if anybody does know that there is an available JT leveling kit / body Lift - plz let me know If there are any good ones out there

I still want my smooth soft OEM ride
I think if you want to tow then you also want the rake, so that the rear is level with the trailer attached or when the bed is full. Pickups generally have a rake; it's functional.

Hurley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you guys tell me the part number for the rough country leveling kit… Also I just upgraded my tires to the falcon 33 inch that the Rubicon’s come with and I could not be more happy my ride is so smooth and soft and like cotton. can you guys tell me the part number for the rough country leveling kit… Also I just upgraded my tires to the falcon 33 inch that the Rubicon‘s come with and I could not be more happy my ride is so smooth and soft and like cotton So I’m thinking a leveling kit will do the job as I no longer want to do suspension because I always lost the ride that I have right now which is very smooth
Alloy USA 1.5" leveling kit
https://www.quadratec.com/p/alloy-usa/15-front-leveling-kit-jeep-wrangler-jl

RC 2.5" Leveling Kit

https://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-suspension-lift-kit-63430c.html

Daystar 2" leveling kit
https://www.suspensionconnection.co...bmZtXepMgIxSNEEj1fdFsECd4X_wQsABoCFd8QAvD_BwE

Rubicon Express 2" Leveling. Kit

https://www.4wd.com/p/2020-Jeep-Gladiator-Rubicon-Express-2"-Lift-Kit-with-Shock-Extensions-JT7134E/_/R-BKTG-JT7134E?ppcfon=1&gp=1&ef_id=CjwKCAjw36DpBRAYEiwAmVVDMClQ5SZqOzdDhqwFfPmWh1MolQrpYqJPExahReWvxZALTM90oB5B1xoC53cQAvD_BwE:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!7836!3!329494899305!!!g!293946777986!&s_kwcid=AL

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Leveling kits DO already exist...

Welcome to the forum. Most of the answers to your questions are readily available somewhere on the forum. The search icon at the top right of the page is your friend. Also, you can filter by vehicle on the Quadratec website to see what products are available already. Good luck.

394F398A-8B90-4B76-B87E-3F4441252432.jpeg
Oh ok thanks. Didn’t realize that search would search for questions as well