• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oregon JL New Factory Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers $2,500 (Craigslist)

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
Not mine but it seems like a good deal, so I thought I would post it, click HERE

New factory Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers (half doors with black uppers) in original packaging. The dual door group optional equipment was included in 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4x4 purchase. Group includes 2 front half doors with uppers and 2 rear half doors with uppers in original shipping boxes. Exterior color: Bright White Clear-Coat paint; Interior Color: Black. Jeep window sticker optional equipment lists Dual Door Group at $4,325.

Jeep Gladiator JL New Factory Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers $2,500 (Craigslist) 00y0y_hs53iBFpELSz_1320MM_1200x900

Jeep Gladiator JL New Factory Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers $2,500 (Craigslist) 00202_h62ABa8do1Xz_1320MM_1200x900

Disclaimer - No relation to the seller or doors.
Sponsored

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
Think I can get him to meet half way?

Good price though, going for $6800 Miami craigslist.

OP
OP
mog

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
Think I can get him to meet half way?

Good price though, going for $6800 Miami craigslist.
Ya, it always seems the best deals are on the other side of the country.
If you want to save on shipping, I'll buy the two front doors, so you will only have shipping on the smaller back doors :giggle:
(although I am serious, I want just front 1/2 doors, does anyone want rears only?)

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
Ya, it always seems the best deals are on the other side of the country.
If you want to save on shipping, I'll buy the two front doors, so you will only have shipping on the smaller back doors :giggle:
(although I am serious, I want just front 1/2 doors, does anyone want rears only?)
I have had the same thought....In my head I already have a radius im willing to drive but, living in central florida, im pretty much limited to florida. Someone will sell a set at some point...Patience :ontheloo:

Ericshere03

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Ecodiesel and 2021 Wrangler 4xe
Shoot, I might drive from phoenix to oregon, its only 1000mi. A really good deal, considering I have a white jeep.

Sponsored

Cape taco12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Yea use a shipping wars type company. They will pick up and get it to you.

Cape taco12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
It was a tv show where people bid on shipping items. Like shipping an ATV 800 miles. A lot of times people on a trip from A-Z load other items and stops.

My dad used it to ship a marine self steering windvane from FL to MA for less than $200. Guy picked it up at the marina where it was taken off and loaded it. It took longer than ups because he stopped all up and down the east coast but it worked out.

https://www.uship.com/

Ericshere03

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was a tv show where people bid on shipping items. Like shipping an ATV 800 miles. A lot of times people on a trip from A-Z load other items and stops.

My dad used it to ship a marine self steering windvane from FL to MA for less than $200. Guy picked it up at the marina where it was taken off and loaded it. It took longer than ups because he stopped all up and down the east coast but it worked out.

https://www.uship.com/
Oh, thats cheap! UPS has gotten crazy expensive ... ill give it a shot. Thanks

OP
OP
mog

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
Shoot, I might drive from phoenix to oregon, its only 1000mi. A really good deal, considering I have a white jeep.
I'll be driving my JT from Southern Oregon to Johnson Valley (between Victorville and Twentynine Palms, CA) for the King of the Hammers at the end of January. I'd have room to bring them that far for you (about 700 miles closer, or 1400 if you figure round trip).

Sponsored

Ericshere03

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll be driving my JT from Southern Oregon to Johnson Valley (between Victorville and Twentynine Palms, CA) for the King of the Hammers at the end of January. I'd have room to bring them that far for you (about 700 miles closer, or 1400 if you figure round trip).
What a generous offer!

I think my wife and I are going to make a trip of it, we got some time off. I went ahead and put a deposit on the doors. I think I can make it up there in a week or two.

Any recommendations for sight seeing or good Jeep trails in southern Oregon ??? I’m still stock and thanks to these doors my lift will slide a couple months :-/ …

• Love
Reactions: mog

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
I would consider making a trip of it at 1K miles...that price insane. If you can make a genuine vacation out of it, consider them an awesome souvignier.

OP
OP
mog

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
What a generous offer!

I think my wife and I are going to make a trip of it, we got some time off. I went ahead and put a deposit on the doors. I think I can make it up there in a week or two.

Any recommendations for sight seeing or good Jeep trails in southern Oregon ??? I’m still stock and thanks to these doors my lift will slide a couple months :-/ …
Trip route and in route sightseeing
I can't speak to Hwy 93 from Phoenix to Las Vegas, but Hwy 95 north from Las Vegas is the hot tip in my opinion, much much faster than a 'California route' and zero traffic once you are outside of Las Vegas. The speed limit is 70-75mph, but 80+ is OK, just slow down at the 'town' 55 mph and lower zones as that is where the speed limits get enforced (Indian Springs by the AFB always has a copper there). If you take that route the Central Nevada Museum in Tonopah, NV is interesting (mining and an old WW2 Army Air Corp base), and if you are into stuff that goes 'boom' the Hawthorne Ordnance Museum in Hawthorne, NV is outstanding (site of the world's largest weapons depot, you will see miles of bunkers passing though). Out of the Reno area, Hwy 395 to Mt Shasta on Hwy 5 is the fastest and most scenic route, IF there is no snow. Otherwise, take Hwy 80 to Hwy 20 through Grass Valley to Yuba City on Hwy 5, so you avoid the whole Sacramento area.
Medford area sightseeing (aka: keeping the wife happy)
When you are in the Medford area, take your wife to Jacksonville, it was a quaint 1800s mine town, now lots of cool shops. Bella Union Restaurant on the main street (E. California St), is very good and nice atmosphere. Back Porch Bar & Grill on 5th St has great burgers, ribs, BBQ, fish & chips (my go-to place there). If you go to Jacksonville, make sure to visit the Carefree Buffalo (150 E. California St), tons of cool knives and other 'guy stuff', with enough other stuff to keep your wife interested.
Trails
The Prospect OHV trail system north of Medford closed on November 30th (weather-related). If you have time, the Oregon Dunes from Coos Bay to Reedsport is about 160 miles from Medford (on the coast), and is awesome! Wide-open dunes, beach dunes, dunes through trees, freshwater land dunes, etc, etc. Both 'paved' campsites and in the dune camp sites.

I sent you a PM with my contact info if you need any support.
Sponsored