Sponsored

JT “Green with envy pearl coat” new color ?

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
What is this ?

32E37D21-2EAD-4D0E-8950-00C6108D3369.jpeg
I believe that is the actual name of "gator" they just make up catchy names of colors so they sell.
It has been discussed elsewhere on the forum. It showed up on the dealer notification as next allocation but as far as I know no date was associated with it. Of course this same thing said the brake controller would be next allocation back in September but we haven't seen that yet.

And no, the actual name of Gator is Gator. Green with Envy is a mopar color close to Mojito on the JLs. I would have considered that pretty hard if it was offered in the first go round.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
It has been discussed elsewhere on the forum. It showed up on the dealer notification as next allocation but as far as I know no date was associated with it. Of course this same thing said the brake controller would be next allocation back in September but we haven't seen that yet.

And no, the actual name of Gator is Gator. Green with Envy is a mopar color close to Mojito on the JLs. I would have considered that pretty hard if it was offered in the first go round.
I was going off of this thread thinking maybe that might be it. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/posts/400659/ . Like sting grey is actually destroyer grey edit...I looked up the thread your talking about your right

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester

Sponsored

Elwenil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Dodge Ramcharger
Occupation
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership Parts Manager
The PGE paint code is indeed "Green With Envy" and it is the same color as "Mojito Green".

max toe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito, 1998 audi
God is great.
and has a sense of humor, just as I am deciding upon a gator JT or mojito JL (perhaps this week...LOL), I find out with patience i can get a mojito jt...

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase

Oh man, don't tell my wife - she told the dealer if we could get a purple one (or one of the Mojito) she'd write a check on the spot, no talking about it. IF they do this she's going to insist I trade.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Oh man, don't tell my wife - she told the dealer if we could get a purple one (or one of the Mojito) she'd write a check on the spot, no talking about it. IF they do this she's going to insist I trade.
Well, good luck there. I would expect to see a color or two added next year but I don't think it will be soon.

Bravo Foxtrot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tacoma
So any guesses on the one that says special edition. Possibly the north edition or similar I guess.

Sponsored

max toe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito, 1998 audi
fairly sure this means it is a code you can enter to get that color NOW, right now or really really really soon and not a year or two down the road...

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I will be one pissed SOB if this comes out within 6 months.
That is actually the color my wife wanted. Purple is always her thing but she saw that green on another Jeep and said "if you can get one in that color, you can get one". I convinced her that wasn't going to happen - and now Jeep says otherwise.
Sponsored