JT Center Console Bags

Blkjak

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I will be offering the JT/JLU center console mount bags. These will be up on the my website www.gibsonleatherworks.com later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I want to get some installation pictures done to post along with them .. and it is just too hot to do it right now. These bags mount to the center console without vehicle modifications.

These handcrafted leather bags are extremely tough and offer you additional storage with quick/easy access. They are made for 2 layers of 7-9 oz. Wickett&Craig veg tanned leather, with a 7-8 oz leather overlay panel in the front and on the back. The front panel overlay wraps over the top of the bag for comfort if your leg or knee rests on it (better than resting on the shifter lever). There are 2 versions, the large and the slim. Either version mounts to either the driver or passenger side, but the slim version is recommended for drivers. You will have the option to customize these in a variety of ways including adding exotic inlays or overlays, combining leather colors etc. Inserts such as ostrich leg are available in a variety of different colors.

Intro price on the slim versions (work on either driver or passenger sides) in black, tan or med. brown with solid leather overlay will be $130 with free shipping. The large version (only recommended for pass side) will be $145 with free shipping.
Exotic inlays or overlays will be additional depending upon which exotic. For example rattlesnake or ostrich leg inlays will run $20-$25 extra, Shark or Cape Buffalo overlays will run approx. $40 extra. Elephant will run about $70 extra. Other exotics will be available and priced upon request.

JL SB collage.jpg

JL SB Lrg and Slim Elephant Overlay.jpg
Sponsored

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
I will be offering the JT/JLU center console mount bags. These will be up on the my website www.gibsonleatherworks.com later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I want to get some installation pictures done to post along with them .. and it is just too hot to do it right now. These bags mount to the center console without vehicle modifications.

These handcrafted leather bags are extremely tough and offer you additional storage with quick/easy access. They are made for 2 layers of 7-9 oz. Wickett&Craig veg tanned leather, with a 7-8 oz leather overlay panel in the front and on the back. The front panel overlay wraps over the top of the bag for comfort if your leg or knee rests on it (better than resting on the shifter lever). There are 2 versions, the large and the slim. Either version mounts to either the driver or passenger side, but the slim version is recommended for drivers. You will have the option to customize these in a variety of ways including adding exotic inlays or overlays, combining leather colors etc. Inserts such as ostrich leg are available in a variety of different colors.

Intro price on the slim versions (work on either driver or passenger sides) in black, tan or med. brown with solid leather overlay will be $130 with free shipping. The large version (only recommended for pass side) will be $145 with free shipping.
Exotic inlays or overlays will be additional depending upon which exotic. For example rattlesnake or ostrich leg inlays will run $20-$25 extra, Shark or Cape Buffalo overlays will run approx. $40 extra. Elephant will run about $70 extra. Other exotics will be available and priced upon request.

JL SB collage.jpg

JL SB Lrg and Slim Elephant Overlay.jpg
Huh?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Seems a little "frilly" for my tastes.

Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I checked out your website. Nice work!
When I first saw your post I said to myself I wonder if he does any holsters as this is where I keep my Sig in my other truck instead of keeping it in my on body holster (much more comfortable while driving and easier to get).

Any thoughts on adapting your attachment hardware to accommodate a pistol?

OP
OP

Blkjak

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I checked out your website. Nice work!
When I first saw your post I said to myself I wonder if he does any holsters as this is where I keep my Sig in my other truck instead of keeping it in my on body holster (much more comfortable while driving and easier to get).

Any thoughts on adapting your attachment hardware to accommodate a pistol?
Hello Eddie, Thank you for the compliment. I build holster that mount on the sides of the center console as well. Here are a few pics

Beretta 92fs JL .jpg

G19 JL Holster.jpg

JL CC Holster Shark.jpg

jl engraved.jpg

JL G17 python tan DS.jpg

JL G43 Lt Dan.jpg

S&W 686-3  JL CC Holster.jpg

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘00 LR Disco II, ‘17 Toyota Sienna
Hello Eddie, Thank you for the compliment. I build holster that mount on the sides of the center console as well. Here are a few pics
Now THIS I definitely need.

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
On hell do not let a California state department see that, you would never get your Jt back from state hock. Also applies to other states.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Blkjak

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
On hell do not let a California state department see that, you would never get your Jt back from state hock. Also applies to other states.
The great Peoples Republic of California … can not wait until I can retire and get out of this state ..

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
"Shall not be infringed" There is a document that says they can suck my you know what. Pro 2A
Sponsored