JT Leather Key FOB Holsters

Blkjak

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Hello everyone. My name is Mark Gibson of Gibson Leatherworks. I have been making handcrafted leather key FOB cases for JLs and have hundreds of happy customers. Knowing that your JT key FOBs are the same, I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself and let you know a little about them.
They are each handcrafted from 7-8oz Wickett&Craig leather (USA tanned and some of the best leather available), individually dyed, assembled, molded, buffed, edged and sealed. They are available in black, brown or tan with a variety of thread colors. They are available either with or without a button window cutout and are available either with a carabiner style snap clip, a belt clip or no clip at all.... so plenty of options .. These will definitely give you more carry options, prevent your mechanical key from popping out on it's own and prevent accidental activation of the panic button.
If you are interested they can be ordered from my website www.gibsonleatherworks.com
If you have any questions feel free to PM me, email me at [email protected] or just post here. I have a thread on the JL forum also that provides additional info/insights.
Thanks everyone and enjoy your Gladiators.

20180815_165329.jpg

Brown_Nat_Belt Fotor.jpg

JKL FOB BLK_RED.jpg

JL tan window.jpg
Sponsored

kpohanka

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon, CRX Del Sol Sir, AP1 S2000
looks great! high quality stuff for sure

wyodirt

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Secret stuff in secret locations
Hello everyone. My name is Mark Gibson of Gibson Leatherworks. I have been making handcrafted leather key FOB cases for JLs and have hundreds of happy customers. Knowing that your JT key FOBs are the same, I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself and let you know a little about them.
They are each handcrafted from 7-8oz Wickett&Craig leather (USA tanned and some of the best leather available), individually dyed, assembled, molded, buffed, edged and sealed. They are available in black, brown or tan with a variety of thread colors. They are available either with or without a button window cutout and are available either with a carabiner style snap clip, a belt clip or no clip at all.... so plenty of options .. These will definitely give you more carry options, prevent your mechanical key from popping out on it's own and prevent accidental activation of the panic button.
If you are interested they can be ordered from my website www.gibsonleatherworks.com
If you have any questions feel free to PM me, email me at [email protected] or just post here. I have a thread on the JL forum also that provides additional info/insights.
Thanks everyone and enjoy your Gladiators.

20180815_165329.jpg

Brown_Nat_Belt Fotor.jpg

JKL FOB BLK_RED.jpg

JL tan window.jpg
Looks amazing, I placed an order today. Can't wait to see it in person.

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Once I order my hydro blue with saddle brown interior I’ll have to look into these closer. Would be pretty cool if they could get the leather and stitching to dye the right shade to match the interior exactly.
Sponsored