Sponsored

JT Rubicon/JLU Sport S side by side photo

iflyimpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTM
Please delete if not allowed (I have a similar post but under the General Discussions about this)-

Today I finally had the opportunity to park up next to a JT Rubicon with my JLU Sport S. If anyone has ever wanted to see side by side photos -- here they are!

IMG_7396.JPG

IMG_7398.JPG
Sponsored

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
Please delete if not allowed (I have a similar post but under the General Discussions about this)-

Today I finally had the opportunity to park up next to a JT Rubicon with my JLU Sport S. If anyone has ever wanted to see side by side photos -- here they are!

IMG_7396.JPG

IMG_7398.JPG
This is awesome! Thanks!!

How did you ever find one out in the wild... Let alone park right next to one??

OP
OP
iflyimpilot

iflyimpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTM
This is awesome! Thanks!!

How did you ever find one out in the wild... Let alone park right next to one??
This was near Auburn Hills, MI. It’s like mule city for these Jeeps, similar to when the JL was still in testing and I’d see them all the time. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity!

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
This was near Auburn Hills, MI. It’s like mule city for these Jeeps, similar to when the JL was still in testing and I’d see them all the time. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity!
That's great!

From your pics it doesn't look like the Gladiator is that much bigger/longer then your JLU? What was your take on it?

Sponsored

OP
OP
iflyimpilot

iflyimpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTM
That's great!

From your pics it doesn't look like the Gladiator is that much bigger/longer then your JLU? What was your take on it?
I really wished I had taken a side photo to compare the two but I chickened out on that super cold windy day! When I got in my JLU I glanced toward the rear comparing the two and I’m just guessing, but I’d say the JT is probably about a foot longer. Total guess though!
Sponsored