• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Pennsylvania JT Rubicon Suspension Takeoffs

Buck1ze

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a Mopar 2” lift kit at 240 miles and I am selling the front and rear suspension takeoff parts. Parts included front and rear coil springs, shocks, stabilizer links, and front lower control arms. I will also include the Jeep box that the lift kit came in if you want it. Price for the suspension parts is $250. I am located near Hershey, PA. Local pickup only.
511155BB-BAD2-4662-9386-0F94CA4BCCDB.jpeg

Tufelhundin

First Name
Windsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S “sold”, 2022 JTR
Occupation
Gov
Damnit....only time in my life I wished I lived up there, j/k LOL!!!!

Actually, Ive lived almost everywhere & to be honest being here "in my home state" was not even close to being near the top of my list...but working for the Gov you just go and suck it up for a while and move on. ;0)

Heck of a good deal, hopefully someone sells down here within +/-8hrs away.

Arcticelf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, '13 Tacoma
Still have these? I'll take them if so.