Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
  • Banned
For people in central Pa/Maryland area, The PA AUTO SHOW facebook page has just commented that the Gladiator will be there. This weekend in Harrisburg at The farm show complex.
Parents were just at the pa autoshow in harrisburg the gladiator was not there. Despite pa car show posting on facebook it would be there!
Sponsored

Last edited:

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
For people in central Pa/Maryland area, The PA AUTO SHOW facebook page has just commented that the Gladiator will be there. This weekend in Harrisburg at The farm show complex
Looking on their FB page I did not see this.

ZEN357

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Occupation
Auto Mechanic
Would love to go, but I don;t feel like driving 5 hours. Too bad their isn't one in the Pittsburgh area.

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU

SFC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited Sport, 2000 XJ Cherokee
It was posted in a thread somewhere on this site. The JT will only be at "international" car shows ala the Motor Trend International auto show.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
asked yesterday on the Twitter feed for the Twin Cities Auto Show and was told "we hope it will be at the show, unfortunately we don't know what models are coming until right before the show, but we always encourage manufacturers to bring their best vehicles"

so I may skip the TC Auto Show if its not there

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
asked yesterday on the Twitter feed for the Twin Cities Auto Show and was told "we hope it will be at the show, unfortunately we don't know what models are coming until right before the show, but we always encourage manufacturers to bring their best vehicles"

so I may skip the TC Auto Show if its not there
please let me know if you can sit in the gladiator.

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
Would love to go, but I don;t feel like driving 5 hours. Too bad their isn't one in the Pittsburgh area.
Will they be at the Pittsburgh auto show?
I've been lurking on this forum for a while trying to absorb as much info as I can, but haven't posted yet until now.

I sent a Tweet to the Pittsburgh auto show and they just confirmed that a Gladiator Rubicon will be at the show.

Last edited:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been lurking on this forum for a while trying to absorb as much info as I can, but haven't posted yet until now.

I sent a Tweet to the Pittsburgh auto show and they just confirmed that a Gladiator Rubicon will be at the show.
Thanks Ripler!

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon

Thanks! I had looked at their page a while back but I didn't see much at the time besides face painting and balloon animals.

https://www.pittautoshow.com/daily-events/

Have to go check it out.
Sponsored