First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to reach out and say hi.
I have not purchased my new Gladiator yet. I will be trading off my '12 JRUL for a new Gladiator so I wanted to get as much info on questions I had about aftermarket as possible before I start the build.
Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Welcome to the forum just ask away on your questions you have a lot of people on here with a lot of knowledge a lot of people have done builds so ask away somebody will chime in

JCJeep1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ 37" MT Long Arm 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 2020 StingGrey Gladiator Sport S Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome - to your question on aftermarket - for the JT its growing. The current Jeep models have the best aftermarket support of any jeep to date. Plus the benefit of (Front Half) of platform being shared with JL (Wrangler) and some of the JK bumpers. As the JT was being released there were a significant number of members here with garage full of stuff waiting on delivery of Jeep. Find what you like buy it and enjoy

OP
OP
endurojeep

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys for your replies I love my JK wish I could keep both but the reason I am going to the JT is I recently got rid of my 09 cummins because I just wasn't using it for what it was intended. I sold that and my 30' gooseneck because I have nothing big to haul but I still have a use for a truck and love the jeep hence endurojeep. Its like a real jeep but truck legal

Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I have not purchased my new Gladiator yet. I will be trading off my '12 JRUL for a new Gladiator so I wanted to get as much info on questions I had about aftermarket as possible before I start the build.
‘Welcome to the cult!
There’s another guy on this forum who’s also from Wisconsin I think. He only posts about plywood and stuff. Right @steffen707 ?

OP
OP
endurojeep

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Speaking of plywood I heard you can get a 4x8 sheet in the box of gladiator by propping up the tailgate and resting on the fender wells

OP
OP
endurojeep

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Cool my friends and I once built a 4x8 chest freezer out of plywood and pink foam insulation equipped with a ice box and 15 ft of copper coil to cool beer straight from the barrel to the tap

Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Cool my friends and I once built a 4x8 chest freezer out of plywood and pink foam insulation equipped with a ice box and 15 ft of copper coil to cool beer straight from the barrel to the tap
Where is the -plywood master when you need him??
@steffen707 ?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forum! You'll love your new JT or JTR (Rubicon). I recommend going JTR with the 8.4" screen & Alpine 9-speaker stereo, if you can afford it. The resale values are higher and you will be happy with all the extras. :like:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
‘Welcome to the cult!
There’s another guy on this forum who’s also from Wisconsin I think. He only posts about plywood and stuff. Right @steffen707 ?
Where is the -plywood master when you need him??
@steffen707 ?
DID SOMEBODY SAY WISCONSIN PLYWOOD?

Welcome @endurojeep, Wisconsin will be on "Stay at home" lockdown starting tomorrow I hear. GO BUY BEER! Welcome to the group. That beer cooler sounds like a nice idea. This is what I got for cold storage. =)

20200323_113715.jpg

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
DID SOMEBODY SAY WISCONSIN PLYWOOD?

Welcome @endurojeep, Wisconsin will be on "Stay at home" lockdown starting tomorrow I hear. GO BUY BEER! Welcome to the group. That beer cooler sounds like a nice idea. This is what I got for cold storage. =)

20200323_113715.jpg
Holy Shitake!!! That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Holy Shitake!!! That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!
Don't tell your wife that. :lipssealed:

Oh, and i bought 8 Bota Boxes of wine for the wife....I told her this isn't an invitation to drink more than regular, just to support her habit during Quarentine.
Sponsored