Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I bought one of the Badland Apex 12,000 winches a while back because it was cheap, strong, a decent deal - wasn't really sure how I wanted to mount a winch - receiver mount, bumper, or what?
I have been looking around for a long time for a "Rubicon take-off" front bumper, no luck (this is Iowa, sometimes getting basic stuff can be a challenge.)

I had read here and elsewhere (Wrangler forums, I believe- a huge, long thread on this bumper) about a "knock-off" being sold on eBay for something like $435. It looked a lot like the Rubicon steel bumper and the folks who had bought it seemed to think it was ok - no real or major complaints.
In my case the box was shredded when it arrived, but then they aren't THAT well packaged for a 90 pound battering ram in a cardboard box. The only real damage was the bar (paint dinged and gouged, but then it was wrapped directly with the winch plate - DUH!) and the left plastic fog light bezel (by the way, the Mopar originals are plastic, too) and where the ears or ends that come off meet the main bumper body the paint was gouged. Again, metal against metal, it's to be expected unless the edges of the steel are beveled or chamfered, it's an edge against paint where it screws together.
No major or actual physical damage. I will contact the seller and they'll send me a replacement fog light bezel - others have done the same - but I went ahead and bought a pair of Mopar bezels to have as they lack the sensor holes these bumper fog light bezels have. I'll have spares, then - they are plastic, after-all.

Anyway - on to the meat of this all.
If you were NOT installing a winch, this is pretty much plug and play. It fits, period.
Unless you want to spend half an hour harvesting your fog light harness out of the original bumper, buy a new one for 30 or so bucks. I harvested mine - I'm maxed out on spending on this thing for a while.
The bumper comes with decent LED fog lights - and brackets so you can use your original fog lights from your old bumper if you wish. I did just that, will save these others for spares - or may swap them in later, not sure yet, but since I had my original bumper stripped down to atoms already, why not strip out the fog lights, what's 4 more screws when you are taking out 150 (it felt like that many)

So if it's a bumper replacement, and you want to use the tow hooks that come with the new bumper, it's literally bolt on - but do check all the screws. I wasn't thrilled with how not tight some of them were. So I checked every single bolt and screw, and there's a lot of them.
Some people complained that you needed to do certain things to get the bumper bolts to line up in the frame holes - not a problem in my case. Granted, I swapped out the tow hooks and used my original black ones because I preferred the bolts in my originals, and I didn't mind my hooks being black and I liked the finish on my originals a bit better.

I figured since I was going the steel bumper - might as well do the skid plate, too. And that's where I'm waffling now. It meant I had to totally give up a front receiver and I'm not really wanting to do that. With the Rubicon skid plate, there is ZERO way to put on a front receiver as the skid plate brackets use the same holes as the receiver, AND the brackets that hold the skid plate along with the "nutserts" make the space between the frame rails too narrow. A receiver will no longer fit, there ain't space for those fancy nutserts and the skid plate brackets, no way, no how, can't be done without shoving the frame rails apart a good quarter inch and if I could do that I'd be complaining to Jeep about a cheap, flimsy frame!

Back to the bumper -
That beast is HEAVY. It fit fine, I did some touch-up on the scratches using textured paint, got the Rubicon skid plate up in place, etc. and so far, so good.

I measured the height of the front of my truck before and after -
From the floor to the outer "edge" of the black part of my front fenders it was exactly 37" from floor to that point on the black part of the fenders - BEFORE the change.
AFTER the swap, with skid plate, winch, and bumper, it dropped the front down a full 1/2" to 36.5"
So I lost 1/2" due to the extra weight - and I have Rubicon front springs under my front.
Looks like I'll be putting those 3/4" spacers up front after-all!

Now the tricky parts - that Apex 12,000 winch is a beast, too - it's heavy and HUGE. And that made for some troubles.

To use the winch plate that comes with the bumper, I had to modify the brackets that bolt to the bottom of the winch plate and then to the frame as the ends of the included brackets would interfere with or hit the skid plate brackets. There wasn't enough space for both, so I have to shorten those brackets about 1/4". No loss of strength or meat because it was extra on the end of the bracket past the bolts that go into the frame to bolt the brackets to the frame.

The clutch lever on the winch rubbed the bumper - the lever didn't quite sit high enough to clear the bumper when turning the lever to "Free-wheeling" or to disengage the winch. Worse, with the bumper's top bar installed, the lever couldn't be turned to disengage at all - it hit the bar bigly. So I removed and trimmed the end off the winch release lever. Works fine now.

I wanted to leave the electronics ON the top of the winch. I figured it covered the to of the winch, would be easy to plug the remote control into there, and I didn't want to complicate the install - well, not in that way. They include all the parts to move that to a remote spot (say, under the hood by the battery) with the winch in the box, but still.....I figured leave it in the winch. It doesn't rise into the grill area with this bumper, sits low, so won't impact air flow, etc.
Well, test fitting the bumper - oops, it hits the winch! That means I had to cut into the new bumper for clearance.
So I put a brand new wheel in my little angle grinder and went to work trimming the bumper opening on the top to clear the winch - and touching up the paint. I filed the opening to smooth it after grinding, removing any rough or sharp edges as I am Captain Klutz when it comes to cuts and slivers and pieces of steel in my hand. (You can still see the blood in my garage, and on the phone out there, from calling 911 20 years ago after a little table saw accident.)

Anywho - to make the bumper work with the HUGE winch I bought for whatever reason, I had to make some mods.(I'll never use it in Iowa - unless I slide into a creek this winter and need to winch myself back out (people die out there, go off the road, land in a creek or deep ditch and aren't found for weeks - seriously, not kidding)
* I trimmed the lever on the winch to clear the top bar.
* I trimmed the bumper opening to clear the winch top cover
* I trimmed the frame brackets of the bumper's winch plate to clear the skid plate brackets.

Even if I had no winch, I did the following -
* I harvested the fog light harness from my original bumper
* I transferred my tow hooks from my original bumper to the new one
* I used my original fog lights - have the new bumper's fog lights set aside as spares.
I may test them against my originals and see if I like them better but that's for down the road.
The bumper comes with brackets that you can bolt your factory LED fog lights to and then bolt the brackets to the bumper. OR you can use the LED fog lights they include in the bumper. They include a pigtail to convert and connect to the factory harness.

With the Rubicon skid plate for steel bumper, you cannot use those included red tow loops that bolt to the outside of the frame rails and point down. There's no room with them when you have a skid plate, not sure how anyone else is doing it.
I WANT MY RECIEVER BACK - not sure how the hell that's going to happen, though, not with a slid plate, so I may have to rethink my expensive skid plate purchase and go back to a simple air dam - dam.

These come with this bumper - you can't use these with a skid plate - no room for them to stick down, the skid plate is in the way. Bummer - I like them for some stupid reason.

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_170231_HDR

This is where they'd bolt and stick down and forward - see, skid plate in in the way -

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_170213

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_170159_HDR

Red line is where I trimmed off the ends of the winch plate bracket to clear the skid plate bracket.
The green lines point to where the receiver would bolt to the frame...the other bolt with no green line pointing to it would simply have to be removed as it would interfere with any receiver in that space but with these brackets, there's just no way to put a receiver in there! DANG DANG DANG! So how did Rubicon owners mount a front receiver?? And Rubicon with a skid plate would have these same skid plate brackets, regardless of the bumper style if they had a skid plate...

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_162050_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_162032_HDR

OOPS!

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_104950

There, that's better -

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_145654

Air dam, receiver, bumper all stripped off...........

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201013_155355_HDR

And this is where I had to cut the new bumper to clear the winch - It did go straight across, and I cut out about a 7/16" "notch" to clear the winch. To plug the holes where the bolts wen that held the filler plate in place I used plastic clips.

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_143126_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_170054

It was close but that cable just clears touching the grill. I didn't want it rubbing on the grill rubbing paint off.
I pulled it around and used a clamp to hold it away from the grill.

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201014_161828_HDR

Sort of a mock-up. I got the lower plate brackets in place and tightened up the bolts.
A lot of folks said they had to use some sort of process, like tie straps or whatever to hold the winch plate in place while trying to get the bumper on and the bumper bolts through the holes. Honestly, I had no problem. I made sure all of the holes were wide open and lined up, removed those silver bolts.................

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201014_161814_HDR

Oh, maybe I forgot to mention.............. I used a jack to hold the winch up since that was over 60 pounds of winch and steel plate.......but seriously, I didn't have any problems getting the bumper bolts into the frames and the nuts started.
I pulled the ends off the bumper to lighten it up a bit - my back is in bad shape and those ends alone aren't light!

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_104341_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_170005_HDR

When the new fog light bezels arrive tomorrow, I'll pop those in place.

Now if I can find some creative genius to find a way to put my receiver back in there, between those frame rails (I'd even pay 'em) I'll be SET........

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_165944_HDR

This pic below shows the holes plugged with plastic plugs I bought off Amazon. There's two on each bumper end. If you don't use these ends, no big deal. The holes are for parking sensors not used in the USA - some of us suspect these were for sensors used in Wranglers sold to the European market? Personally I think the plugs look just fine. There's one at the very end, and one down low near the end.

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201015_170304_HDR
Sponsored

Last edited:

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Great write up, thanks! I will refer to this thread when I put my bumper on (arrived unscathed).

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I will be adding comments later in this thread as I remember things - my memory sucks (ADHD, I recall things years ago but not so much yesterday)
I remembered a couple of things while driving to town this AM for some stuff but have already forgotten LOL

The damage on the fog light bezels - could absolutely ignore them as the right one was NOT even dinged, and the left one was dinged on the part that would be DOWN, and unseen unless you were inspecting the bottom of my truck........ still, new ones without the sensor holes end up being not very expensive, giving me spares since they ARE plastic and our winters can be goofy.

I am not a fan of the winch rope being hung like that but haven't thought of an alternative. That hook will wear into the bumper after wearing through the paint on the bumper and tow hook.

Added info - to make it as easy as possible for the bumper mounting bolts to go through the frame flanges, there are added brackets on the sides of each frame horn/end. I loosened the bolts that hold those brackets to the frame, used a long, large tapered punch to line the holes up perfectly and then tightened the bolts again. As shown in one photo, I also held things in place while mocking up and assembling using two large bolts (with nuts and washers) to hold things in alignment.
If NOT using the winch plate, then there's less stuff to line up, still, I had no real problem getting the bumper bolts guided through those frame flange holes - again, that bumper is heavy.

I should take my micrometer and measure the steel and get some sort of a hint on the gauge steel used and see if any Rubicon steel bumper owners could compare - as some keep saying "it can't be the same" but I doubt anyone has truly compared.
If you had the steel Rubicon 3 piece bumper, why would you buy this?

For the steel bumper Rubicon skid plate - I used the clip nuts and screws that held the winch blank plate to the top of the bumper. If you don't run a winch and still want to leave that plate in place but want a Rubicon steel bumper skid plate attached to this bumper, you'll need the clip nuts. These bumpers come with a ton of hardware including bolts you can use - but you'd still need the clip nuts for the bumper unless you have really long triple jointed arms.
I'll try to get some pics showing how I did that bit.

Left to do -
* Find a better way to stow the winch rope end
* get some black textured paint for more touch-up (although my SEM textured paint is a perfect TEXTURE match, it's highly recommended you spray a real paint over it as it's not made for direct exposure to the elements and the sheen is off)
* Install the new fog light bezels when they arrive
* Find a genius who can figure out how to mount the front receiver when you have the skid plate brackets and nutserts in the frame.
* MAYBE mount the license plate - this bumper comes with a swing-up plate mount, will see how I like it or if it will be flapping in the Iowa winds

This was the only part "damaged" - all else was dinged and scratched paint, mostly on the bar rather than the bumper itself -

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201012_165306_HDR

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
These come with this bumper - you can't use these with a skid plate - no room for them to stick down, the skid plate is in the way.

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201012_165306_HDR

This is where they'd bolt and stick down and forward - see, skid plate in in the way -

Red line is where I trimmed off the ends of the winch plate bracket to clear the skid plate bracket.
The green lines point to where the receiver would bolt to the frame...the other bolt with no green line pointing to it would simply have to be removed as it would interfere with any receiver in that space but with these brackets, there's just no way to put a receiver in there!

Now if I can find some creative genius to find a way to put my receiver back in there, between those frame rails (I'd even pay 'em) I'll be SET........

There is certainly no reason to think the red tow loops can’t be fit by just notching an opening in the skid plate. Likewise, I hate to see good modifications go to waste, so it seems you just need to cut the hangers of your hitch off and narrow the bar so it fits between the rails with the winch plate installed, adding an extra hole for the 3rd bolt head. Probably notching the skid plate for the receiver to extend through under the bumper. Some things to do when you have a spare 1/2 hour... LOL.

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
There is certainly no reason to think the red tow loops can’t be fit by just notching an opening in the skid plate. Likewise, I hate to see good modifications go to waste, so it seems you just need to cut the hangers of your hitch off and narrow the bar so it fits between the rails with the winch plate installed, adding an extra hole for the 3rd bolt head. Probably notching the skid plate for the receiver to extend through under the bumper. Some things to do when you have a spare 1/2 hour... LOL.
I had wondered about that - has anyone ever narrowed a receiver? Cut the ends off, shave say 1/4" total off so it would fit again.
The nutserts - those funky nuts in the frame holes AND the skid plate brackets take up so much thickness the receiver won't even begin to go back in there! Even if I left off the skid plate brackets, the nutserts are so thick, the receiver wouldn't go back up in there.
The Curt receiver may be better because I'd have to totally leave out one of the skid plate bracket bolts as the Draw-Tite construction puts the BAR right there that bracket bolt would be - but that likely wouldn't be an issue anyway.

I may indeed cut a notch in the skid plate for those tow loops - the trick - how to make for the cuts!

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went this route to avoid drilling holes in my bumper for the license plate. Should cover the fair lead and is easily removable when you want to use the winch. I incorporated the oem bracket, but it isn’t necessary.

68293738AA is the correct part number for the front license plate bracket kit and should fit all the JTs and JLs with the plastic bumper. The part number for the steel bumper license bracket is 68295610AA.
I added the Detachable Front License Plate Bracket for Metal Bumpers (2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Launch Edition, Rubicon)
Item#: JG1512
$84.99 Sto n sho SNS141 for JL Steel Bumper
https://www.extremeterrain.com/jeep-gladiator-parts-accessories-2020.html#gladiator
And modified the plastic bracket to fit the sto n sho

11501B27-FF88-46E3-813C-9968C010535C.jpeg

685FC319-8BE2-40E4-8E76-D579A3743D48.jpeg

9EA5CBDD-8539-4278-97D9-6950B6E5F9C6.jpeg

23903564-1F90-4E29-82D2-64FAB61FECB1.jpeg

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had wondered about that - has anyone ever narrowed a receiver? Cut the ends off, shave say 1/4" total off so it would fit again.
The nutserts - those funky nuts in the frame holes AND the skid plate brackets take up so much thickness the receiver won't even begin to go back in there! Even if I left off the skid plate brackets, the nutserts are so thick, the receiver wouldn't go back up in there.
The Curt receiver may be better because I'd have to totally leave out one of the skid plate bracket bolts as the Draw-Tite construction puts the BAR right there that bracket bolt would be - but that likely wouldn't be an issue anyway.

I may indeed cut a notch in the skid plate for those tow loops - the trick - how to make for the cuts!
You’ve got so many tricks up your sleeve, not sure if welding is one of them... thinking you can cut off the hangers from the hitch bar - if the 3rd bolt is interference you could line up the hangers on each side and weld a nut to the hangers to insert that bolt from the other direction. Bolt on the hangers and that becomes your jig to get the bar cut to size, lined up and tack welded.

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That second skid plate bracket bolt lines up exactly with the bar on the Draw-Tite receiver. I note the bar is totally different on the Curt, and would likely clear the bolts, but still be too long to fit between the frame rails with the nutserts and brackets in place. Hard to explain but there wouldn't be any place or way to put a nut there as you'd have to cut away part of the square tube or receiver itself to get one there.

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Got the foglight bezels today...........

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201016_162206_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201016_162228_HDR

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That second skid plate bracket bolt lines up exactly with the bar on the Draw-Tite receiver. I note the bar is totally different on the Curt, and would likely clear the bolts, but still be too long to fit between the frame rails with the nutserts and brackets in place. Hard to explain but there wouldn't be any place or way to put a nut there as you'd have to cut away part of the square tube or receiver itself to get one there.
I’m picturing you would be cutting out some of the bar to shorten it to fit between the rails, giving you the opportunity to place the nut in that location. I suppose you could also drill and tap the hanger ends for that bolt and not need a nut. All I know for sure is it will be a popular thread when you post the write up after you get it done!

Sponsored

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The bolts go into the frame so they could not go into the receiver mounting ends.
You can't access the inside of the frame in that area to run a bolt the other direction or into the receiver mounting flange.
Worse, the one bolt head lines up perfectly with the bar and not the mounting flanges of the receiver. So part of the receiver itself would have to be cut away. It's just not possible.
I would have to literally cut away the receiver bar itself.
So I'll have to get by without that one bolt.
The Curt would clear that bolt because the bar is lower and a totally different shape.

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I used these clips from the filler plate from the top of the bumper on the bottom where the skid plate bolts to the bumper. I also used the same bolts.
The bumper came with other bolts - and I used those for the rear skid plate bracket-to-skid plate.

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201016_120204

Here is one of the bolts the bumper came with - possibly they were for the plate-to-bumper attachment as well as the rear bracket area but I used the torx drive bolts.

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201016_120215

Skid plate lined up PERFECTLY to the eBay bumper! Not even a little off - all holes exactly right.
You can also see the clips in this pic.......

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201016_115731_HDR

Here's the other bolt holding the rear of the skid plate up to the bracket that bolts to the frame (a Mopar part)
The skid plate is a Mopar part.

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201016_115744

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Now a question - does anyone know what these two holes are for - on the end of both the left and right fog light bezels?
The oem Mopar parts have them, as do the two that came with the eBay bumper kit. The pieces are all but identical (the eBay bumper kit has sensor holes in the bumper and the bezels)
Can't figure out what these holes might be for.

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201016_161837

Here's a comparison - the top is what comes with the bumper, the bottom one is a Mopar part - both have those holes, the eBay bumper has the sensor holes (apparently a EU option on Wrangler?)

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201016_161515_HDR

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I may re-route the winch cables according to the Mopar winch instructions, but for now I think they'll be ok where they are - as long as they are far enough from the pump and heat down there.
In any case, I thought it silly to have the winch just for looks and never really connected to power - so I made brackets to mount the cut-off switch supplied with the winch. I wired it up, tried it and it works fine.
By the way - anyone who does show cars and has ever had their cars in an inside venue (in a building) may know that usually you are required to disconnect the battery so I'm no stranger to having to disconnect things, or safety around cables able to carry a few amps. If they had not supplied the switch, I would have bought one like we use on our show cars for total battery disconnect.

Still need to find a way to mount the tow loops - like notching the skid plate, for example. I have an idea on how to find out where to cut - using a card stock template to find specific spots, then cutting one of wood and cut if off where the real one would penetrate the skid plate so I could mark the plate perfectly before cutting. I think I have that part figured out.

The receiver being off the truck is still bugging the heck out of me so that will have to be resolved soon - even if I do the cutting and hire the welding done! I used to weld heavy stuff - truck frames, tractor frames and drawbars, but I'm not so good these days and I'm not good with a MIG at all - and I GAVE AWAY my big Forney stick welder.

So here's the final battery connections for the winch.
No drilling into the truck, I used existing bolts to mount the switch. I did this all without taking anything off the truck - the air box and everything stayed put.
The battery already had provisions to connect the cables, didn't even have to take loose any existing ground or power cables - that's good. I didn't have to disconnect anything.

Maybe in this pic you can see where I worked my brackets in between existing bracket areas and used the existing bolts to sandwich my mount in between.

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201017_135945_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201017_135923_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201017_135954_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201017_135829_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201017_135845_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Just installed Rubicon-style eBay bumper (and a winch) - my experiences 20201017_135901_HDR

khockey02

First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Thanks for the write up and the bumper looks great. Do you know the thickness of that winch plate? Looks like 1/8 or 3/16” and a little on the flimsy side..
Sponsored