Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
Today's the day! JTR auto/gas ordered 7/7 delivery 9/19. Looking forward to finally contributing to the 'Took Delivery' thread in a few hours.
Sponsored

gpwrang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ 2021 Hydro Blue JTSS MAX TOW
My order was placed on 9/10/20, got my VIN on 9/15, got my POC on 9/17. so now the wait begins. already started to order things, Diamondback SE and Dominator D6 side steps.

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
Today's the day! JTR auto/gas ordered 7/7 delivery 9/19. Looking forward to finally contributing to the 'Took Delivery' thread in a few hours.
Congrats! Look forward to seeing it.

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd.
Ordered my Firecracker Red Overland Sept. 1. Still in D1 status. Getting more anxious every day.

haikaa

First Name
Haik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hammer, Mercedes, Audi, Jeep
Placed my order today for diesel Rubicon. Deposit down, order in the system. Awaiting my VON/VIN. Now I'm just trying to keep the little voice in my head from killing me for the next month or two.
I am new here. Did you get any discount from msrp?

Sponsored

Mr. Manners

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GC Overland
Occupation
Professional Babysitter
Window sticker now available. Still no word on when leaving the plant or an estimated arrival date.

overland
ordered 8/1

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
I am new here. Did you get any discount from msrp?
Nothing more than Tread Lightly, 1% below invoice. SoCal is a crap market. Most dealerships didn't even want to talk with me as working long swing shift hours forces most of my communication through email. Couldn't get anyone to even answer back.

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Nothing more than Tread Lightly, 1% below invoice. SoCal is a crap market. Most dealerships didn't even want to talk with me as working long swing shift hours forces most of my communication through email. Couldn't get anyone to even answer back.
Any future purchases...Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click does 4% off invoice.

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
Any future purchases...Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click does 4% off invoice.
Well, better late than never. I hope future buyers see this.

Sponsored

John in the Woods

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Semi-retired noisemaker
Just checked in with the FCA chat folks. After getting me super excited by telling me my JTRD ordered 7/20 had been delivered to the dealer, they followed up with an email about 5 minutes later to say they made a mistake. Here's what they offered:

"... in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

Am I happy, bummed out? It was only 5 minutes, but dang that felt good for a while.

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jku 1998 Tj
Ordered JTR 7/2 finally the build process has been completed and is pending quality inspection today 9/21. No shipping date yet

GrayBeard59

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S max tow
Occupation
Semi-Retired; Realtor
Ordered a Hydro Blue Sport S with Max-Tow pkg on 9/2/20, received
Vin # on 9/15/20. Hope to see it in Mid November 2020.

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
SoCal Jeepers know we have the worst dealers in America, you normally have to fight tooth and nail to get 1% under invoice only to figure out they intend to force you to buy 2500 dollars worth of accessories. Well I found a great dealer who is honest and fair.

I approached him asking him to match Jim Marsh pricing in Vegas of 5% below invoice, using tread lightly, with no tricks or forced addons.. He agreed and has been a pleasure to work with. Providing aggressive financing options.. timely updates on my Jeep delivery (I special ordered), answered every question quickly and accurately.. he even stepped up when Jeep made an error on my build and compensated me very fairly (didn’t blame Jeep, just stepped up) in away I was very happy with..

He has done 5 plus orders for site members so far and they all reported back having a great experience!!

I am not being compensated by the dealership in anyway.. just on my third Jeep and had order out of state or over paid because I couldn’t find a good dealer locally.. and because I think business that do things the right way deserve to be rewarded..

rob will give the same 5% discount to any site member that contacts him. His contact info is below..

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! DSC_0087.JPG

Thanks to @RobTrachtman (at Tuttle-Click in Irvine now) for the great service and help through the process. He is doing the 4% at the moment. I will describe my experience on my build page ( working on it).
New Happy Owner JT Rubicon 2021

sorry for my bad english

DLAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Nissan Pathfinder, '08 Honda Civic, '12 Honda CR-V, '16 Honda Odyssey, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Predicting the future
Update #2:
Ordered 9/17, received VIN and status D today, 5 days later. I have a camping trip in November, and I'm crossing my fingers that my JTR is coming with me!
Sponsored