Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

jtim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Rubicon
I picked up my Gladiator about two weeks ago. Ordered May 31st, delivered July 16th. Loving it so far. Took it up near Sedona yesterday and ran the Greasy Spoon trail. I was impressed with 4 Low, and the capability of the truck. I think I'll need a lift on it, though. The break over angle had me scraping the belly in a few spots.

IMG_20200725_102312.jpg
Sponsored

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
So my jeep arrives at the dealership in the next day or or two. The nice lady in the financial department and asks me if I have a copy of the sales agreement from the sales manager. I politely reply that we haven't discussed a price in the last three months and that I still have no idea what I'm getting for my trade in. She laughs and says ok. I get a text 10 minutes later saying that is all taken care of and that she will call me when it's ready....

:fingerscrossed::whatsgoingon:

Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Well, I guess I'm in. Ordered 29 Jul from Mike at auto mall of GA. Went D today. All black Diesel Rubi.
Greg
Whatttttt?!! I ordered July 7th and am not even to D status yet. I'm "awaiting scheduling" as of now.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Whatttttt?!! I ordered July 7th and am not even to D status yet. I'm "awaiting scheduling" as of now.
Doesn't sound right, ask the dealer or Jeep Chat why.

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Doesn't sound right, ask the dealer or Jeep Chat why.
Dealer contacted me today..in D with a scheduled built date of 8/31. Ordered 7/7.

Manual Mojave JT with a stupid amount of options and cloth seats. lol

Kaiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow 1969 J3000 Gladiator farm truck. 1969 J2000 Gladiator project.
New guy checking in-- Someone finally came out with a cool new rig last year, ordered mine on 7/20. Checked today, D1 status. Bright White Max Tow, pleased I waited for body color fender flares to now be standard on Sport S, got lucky.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
Ordered on Saturday 8/1. Sting gray Rubicon eco diesel. Received vin today and am in D status.

Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
You are in D status for 8/31 proje

Hi guys,

I started at Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and Hyundai in Irvine California, about 10 miles up the road from my old store in San Juan Capistrano. I give the same great deal to all the forum members, just reach me at [email protected] or [email protected] or my cell at 954-864-5162. I am offering 4 percent below invoice on an order with the tread lightly program membership. If for some reason it tread lightly is not available as an incentive on the 21's which it won't be announced till the 21's start arriving at stores, I will do 3 percent below invoice. only fees are 85 doc fee, 30 electronic filing fee, 8.75 ca tire fee and tax and license. just that simple. you also don't have to buy any accessories, warranties, alarms, finance at a high rate etc. there ar eno strings attached. I am competitive on many aspects including those features I just mentioned so allow me the chance if I am competitive..
Rob
I have placed an order with Rob and will attest to how attentive he is with updating you during the order process. I was informed all of the above and felt completely comfortable following through. I was up in Irvine the other day for a car cruise and stopped by the dealership just to see where I had ordered from. The dealership is large, clean, and had a nice inventory. I can't wait to take delivery from the Irvine store and document the experience!!

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Ordered this morning, no VIN yet... Salesman said check back next week, maybe Friday. Bless his heart... I'll be checking in Wednesday at the latest.

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Ordered this morning, no VIN yet... Salesman said check back next week, maybe Friday. Bless his heart... I'll be checking in Wednesday at the latest.
Lol. I at least waited a couple weeks to hound for the VIN. Hopefully I’ll be picking mine up in the next couple days.

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Ordered by 2021 Overland Gladiator with Eco Diesel yesterday.......what's the average wait time been for expected delivery?? Did anybody get any special deals such as employee financing? The only thing offered to me was the $2,000 manufacturer incentive.....

Finance negotiations other than the price of the vehicle build haven't taken place. I'm assuming they will take place upon arrival....any advice to cut some costs after order? Assuming I have to pay full price for the build but want to cut the add-on costs since the dealership is already going to make about 4k off the price of the vehicle itself.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Ordered by 2021 Overland Gladiator with Eco Diesel yesterday.......what's the average wait time been for expected delivery?? Did anybody get any special deals such as employee financing? The only thing offered to me was the $2,000 manufacturer incentive.....

Finance negotiations other than the price of the vehicle build haven't taken place. I'm assuming they will take place upon arrival....any advice to cut some costs after order? Assuming I have to pay full price for the build but want to cut the add-on costs since the dealership is already going to make about 4k off the price of the vehicle itself.
I had a July dealer trade fall through so my dealer basically let me do employee pricing. I got it all for 5% under invoice. And they guaranteed my trade in value.
Sponsored